AGMC PG CET 2018: Eligibility, Application, Syllabus, Results
The Agartala Government Medical College will organize the AGMC PG CET 2018 examination for providing admission into various post graduate medical courses. PG CET is also referred as Post Gradate Common Entrance Test. This is a state level entrance test for the candidates those who wish to go to AGMC for getting admission in various PG courses like MS/MD. Candidates must have to apply for entrance examination for appearing for the examination. Candidates will be able to apply via online mode from the official website. As far as the exam is concerned as a competitive exam, there will be a large amount of candidates to appear for the exam. Candidates will be able to get the detailed exam details from this article.
AGMC PG CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the exam, candidates must have to check the eligibility criteria. For the acceptance of application form, candidates must have to meet the required eligibility criteria as prescribed by the university.
- Nationality: Candidates those who are applying must be an Indian citizen.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have to qualify their UG medical degree i.e. MBBS from a government recognized University
- Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should be 45 years.
AGMC PG CET 2018 Application Form
For appearing for the examination candidates have to fill up the application form. The application form will be published by the University on January 2018. Candidates must have to visit the official website, http://agmc.nic.in/ for getting and filling up the application form. Candidates will only eligible if they possess the prescribed eligibility criteria by the university. The eligibility criteria can be viewed from the official website also while filling up the application form. Candidates must be aware about the eligibility criteria before applying for the examination.
Following points refers to the application process. Candidates can refer these points for their easiness while filling up the application form.
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website of AGMC PG CET for Application Form.
- Then press on the “Registration” button.
- Fill all the required details as prescribed by the notification
- For finalizing the registration process, candidates have to upload their passport size photograph and signature.
- Candidates must have to take the printout of the application form for further reference.
Documents to be Enclosed along with the filled Application Form Includes
- Self-attested copy of proof of age such as admit card for Madhyamik examination, birth certificate or school leaving certificate.
- Self-attested copy of enrolment certificate for higher secondary or +2, or any equivalent certificate of proof from appropriate institute, which mentions the list of subjects appeared and cleared during H.S or +2.
- Self-attested copy of mark sheet for the higher secondary or any equivalent examination cleared by the candidate.
- Self attested copies of any clauses or caste or quota certificates as applicable.
- A copy of the board’s challan.
- Examination fee will be different for each category.
- For the unreserved or the OR category, the fee will be Rs. 350.
- Concession based upon caste and tribe is applicable when the candidate submits copies of attested documents proving the same.
AGMC PG CET 2018 Important Dates
The below mentioned table will give you all the important event dates for AGMC PG CET 2018. However, candidates must have to keep visiting the official website for the latest updates, while the mentioned dates are tentative and may be changed depending upon the decision of the exam organizing authority.
|S. No.||Events Name||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|1||Starting date for online registration||In the Month of Jan, 2018|
|2||Last date for online application||In the Month of Jan, 2018|
|3||Date for admit card||In the Month of Feb, 2018|
|4||Examination date||In the Month of Feb, 2018|
AGMC PG CET Admit card 2018
Candidates will be able to download the AGMC PG CET 2018 admit card from the mid of February 2018 through the official website. Admit card will contain details such as Name, Roll Number, photograph, signature, examination schedule & examination centre details. Candidates have to show the admit card at the examination centre. In case of any failure takes place from candidate’s side he/she will not be permitted to enter into the exam hall. Also candidates must note down the time and venue of the examination carefully.
AGMC PG CET 2018 Result
After the examination of both phases, the exam conducting authority will release the result. The result will be expected to release on first week of April 2018. The result will be released through the official website of the university. Cut off mark will also be issued along with the result. Based on the cut off mark only, the university will select the candidates for further admission process. Candidates will be able to view their result by providing their unique E-mail ID and password. It will be a necessary thing to download and take the print of the score card of the examination for the further admission process.
AGMC PG CET 2018 counseling
After publishing the result, candidates will be called for the counseling process. Candidates must have to appear for the counseling process for completing the admission process. It will be a mandatory thing to carry all the original documents for the document verification process at the time of counseling.