AIPGDEE 2018: Eligibility, Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Dates
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi is the authority for conducting the All India Post Graduation Dental Entrance Examination. AIPGDEE 2018 is a national level entrance examination which offering admission in dental courses. This entrance examination is conducted for providing admission in 3 years full time Master of Dental Surgery. All India Post Graduation Dental Entrance Examination is conducted for admission of 50% All India Quota seats; except Telangana, Jammu & Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for the entrance exam from this article.
AIPGDEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Academic Qualifications: Candidates must have passed their BDS degree from a government recognized institution by Dental Council of India.
Nationality: Candidates those who are applying must be an Indian / Overseas Citizen of India Card Holders / Persons of Indian Origin.
Ineligible Candidates: Candidates those who have passed their BDS degree from Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and J & K, will not be eligible for applying for AIPGDEE 2018.
Compulsory Rotating Internship: Candidates must have passed their final NDS Examination on or before 1989; Condition of compulsory rotating internship will not be applicable for them.
AIPGDEE 2018 Application Form
- Application form can fill up through online mode by accessing the official website of the Delhi University.
- Candidates have to read the prospectus carefully before making online application
- Candidates will be able to fill up the Application form from 2nd week of October, 2017
- Candidates must have to provide some asked basic information like candidate,s name, date of birth, contact details etc.
- Candidates should keep hard copy of submitted application form till the completion of admission process
AIPGDEE 2018 Notification
- Candidates must have to check the official notification through official website, before applying for the entrance exam.
- Candidates must have to read notification before applying.
- Notification will be published in the month of October, 2017.
- Notification will be having of some important information related to AIPGDEE 2018.
AIPGDEE 2018 Exam Dates
- Candidates those who wish to appear for the exam can apply from the month of October, 2017
- Online application will be available up to Nov, 2017; Candidates must have to fill before the closing date.
- The admit card for the examination will be published in the last week of Nov, 2017
- Entrance examination will be organized in the month of December, 2017
- Candidates those who are participated can check their result from the official website after successfully attending examination
AIPGDEE 2018 Application Fee
- For General / OBC / Unreserved category candidates, the application fee will be Rs. 1000/- + Transaction Charges
- For SC / ST / Reserved category candidates, the application fee will be Rs. 800/– + Transaction Charges
- Candidates can pay the application fee through debit card / credit card / net banking.
AIPGDEE 2018 Exam Important Dates
|Exam Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Starting date for online application||2nd week of October, 2017|
|Last date for online submission||1st week of November, 2017|
|Date for admit card downloading||Last week of November, 2017|
|Examination date||2nd week of December, 2017|
|Date for result declaration||4th week of December, 2017|
AIPGDEE 2018 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted in online mode i.e. computer based test.
- The question paper will be having of objective type questions.
- The question paper will consist of subjects like Basic Science, Clinical and para-clinical
- The duration of the exam will be three hours
- For each correct answer, four marks will be awarded.
- There will be a negative marking system. For each wrong response, one mark will be deducted.
AIPGDEE Admit Card 2018
- Candidates will get their admit card from 4th week of November, 2017. Candidates have to download the admit card from the official website.
- Admit card will be available through online mode only. Admit card will not be posted to any candidate.
- Candidates must have to bring the admit card with them at the time of examination.
- Without admit card, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
AIPGDEE 2018 Result
- After the examination the result will be announced through the official website https://www.aiimsexams.org/.
- Candidates have to check their result by themselves.
- Candidates must have to take the hard copy of the result.
- The result will be published in last week of December, 2017
- After the announcement of result, rank card will also be published through the official website.
- Candidates those who are qualified can download their rank card which will be available one week before counseling.
AIPGDEE 2018 Counseling process
- The Medical Counseling Committee, Directorate General of Health Services will conduct the AIPGDEE 2018 counseling for 50% All India Quota Master of Dental Surgery seats.
- Candidates must have to carry rank card and required documents for counseling process.
- The documents verification process also will be done during counseling procedure.
- The seats will be allotted on the basis of candidates rank card.
Documents required at the time of counseling
- Rank Letter
- Admit Card issued by AIIMS
- BDS Degree Certificate
- BDS Mark Sheet of 1st, 2nd and final year
- Internship Certificate from Head of Institution
- Category Certificate
- Identity Proof
- Authorized medical board
- Orthopedic Physical Disability Certificate
- High / Higher school certificate
- Birth Certificate in proof of date of birth