ATIT 2018 (Admission Test for ICFAI Tech) is also renowned in the name of ICFAI Tech School Admission Test (ITSAT). It is conducted in university level. The examination is organized for the candidates those who are seeking for admission in various engineering courses. The exam is organized by the ICFAI foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad.
ITSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the exam, candidates must have to check the eligibility criteria. Following points refers to the eligibility criteria for the entrance examination
- Candidate must have to qualify the 12th examination from a government recognized board.
- Candidates must have to score 60% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam.
- The subjects in which candidate has to qualify in the board exam are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
- Candidates those who are appearing in the qualifying exam can also apply for the exam.
- Candidates will also get admission through the following exams i.e. JEE Main/ATIT exam/state level exam/other National level exam. But there will be no assurance in the chance of getting admission; candidates are advised to appear ATIT 2018 exam.
Following table refers to the tentative dates of examination process. Candidates can refer this table for their self awareness.
|Exam Process||Dates (Tentative)|
|Application Form starting||1st week of March 2018|
|Last date of filling online application form||3rd week of April 2018|
|ATIT 2017 test scheduling date||1st week of March to first week of May 2018|
|Admit Card issuing||at the time of Scheduling the test|
|For online mode||1st week of May to 3rd week of May 2018|
|For offline mode||1st week of May 2018|
|Result Announcement||Last week of May 2018|
ATIT (ITSAT) 2018 Application Form
For appearing for the examination, candidates have to fill up the ITSAT application form through online or offline mode. Following are main points to be noted at the time of filling up the application form.
- ITSAT 2018 application form will be able to fill through online mode as well as offline mode.
- Candidates have to apply online from the official website of ITSAT.
- Candidates have to upload their recent passport size photograph in the application form.
- Candidates must have to provide a valid e-mail Id then only further information will get from the exam conducting authority.
- In case of offline mode application form, candidates have to fill the details online and thereafter download that and have to send it along with the Demand draft to the address mentioned below:
Admissions Officer (B.Tech. Program)
ITSAT Office, 3rd Floor, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State.
Ph: 040-23440967, Toll Free: 1800-425-0767
ITSAT Exam 2018 Application Fee
After filling up the application form, candidates have to submit the payment before the closing date. No application will be accepted, without the payment of application fee.
- The application fee will be Rs. 700/- for all candidates and there will be no deduction in the application fee according to the candidates category.
- The payment of application fee can be done through the payment gateway using credit card/debit card/internet banking.
- The payment of application fee can also be done through DD. Demand draft must have to be sent in the favor of “IFHE-Prospectus Fee A/C ITSAT 2018” which is payable at Hyderabad.
ITSAT 2018 Exam Pattern
For getting higher marks in the examination, candidates must have the adequate knowledge in the exam pattern. Following are the main points of exam pattern.
- The exam will be organized in two modes, i.e. online (Computer Based Test) and offline (Paper Based Test) mode.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- The question paper will be having of objective type questions.
- The question paper will be prepared on of the following subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
- There question paper will contain 30 questions from each subject.
ITSAT Admit Card 2018
Candidates will get their admit card after registering the seat for the examination. Candidates must have to bring the printed ATIT 2018 Admit Card in the examination hall. Without a valid admit card, no candidate will be allowed to enter in the examination hall. Candidates must have to bring one photo ID card along with admit card for verification.
ITSAT 2018 Preparation Tips
- Candidates should select best books & study material of best authors/publications.
- Revision will be the key to success, so do revision daily.
- Time management for each subject will help in covering all subjects.
- Refer previous year question papers for better result.
- Candidates should have the proper knowledge about the exam syllabus and exam pattern.
ATIT 2018 Result
The ITSAT Result 2018 will be published on the official website of the exam conducting authority, www.atitindia.org. The result can be viewed on the official website in the last week of May 2018. Candidates can be able to check their results through online mode. Selection call letter will be sent only those candidates who are qualified the examination.
ATIT 2018 Admission Procedure
Admission will be done to the candidates on the basis of marks scored in the ITSAT 2018/JEE Main 2018/State Level/Other national level engineering entrance tests. At the time of admission, candidates must have to provide the original certificates / documents for the verification process.
Documents required at the time of admission process
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Score Card of Qualifying Exam
- Demand draft copy