AUMET 2018: Eligibility, Application, Syllabus, Admit Card, ResultsAdesh University Medical Entrance Test (AUMET 2018) is a national level entrance examination conducted by Adesh University, situated in Bhatinda. They provide admissions for the candidates those who seek MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) and BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) degree. University conducts an entrance test for providing admission. From the results of the entrance test, authority chooses most eligible candidates for admission. Application Form will be issued only to the Candidates those who have Registered Online. Here, we provide some guidelines regarding various details of the entrance examination.
Official website: – http://www.adeshuniversity.ac.in
AUMET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check their eligibility criteria before applying for the examination. The applicant must be a citizen of India. They must pass 10+2 from a recognized Board or Institution. General Category Candidates have to score 50% Marks and Reserved Category Candidates have to score 40% Marks in aggregate in the subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the qualifying examination. Candidate must pass English as compulsory subject for admission. Also candidates must be 17 Years of Age as on 31st December on the Year of Admission.
AUMET Exam Dates 2018
Online application for AUMET 2018 will starts from the month of April 2018. Most probably, the exam will be conducted in the month of May 2018. Detailed information’s regarding exam dates will be published by the University in their official website. So candidates are advised to keep touch with the University website.
AUMET Application 2018
It is expected that Application forms has to be filled via online mode in month of April as on last year dates. Candidates can apply online through the official website of University. Go to official website and make your profile. Then login as a registered candidate using the email ID and Password. After filling the application form attached Scanned required Documents and Upload your Scanned Photograph and Signature. Then submit the application form and pay the application fee required. Take a print out of the confirmation page for further use.
Application should be submitted before the last date because after last date officials will not accept any applications. Candidates have to provide necessary personal and educational information’s to complete application form. Candidates should be careful on the time of filling the application form. Officials will not be responsible for any error occurred in filled information in application form.
Candidates can submit the form only after payment of the registration fees. For General / Unreserved Category Candidates Rs. 5000/- should be paid and For SC / ST / PH / Reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 3000/-.
Adesh University Contact Details:
Address: Adesh University Bathinda,
NH-7, Barnala Road, Bathinda-151101,
Phone No.: 0164-5055208, 5055204,
The official website at- www.adeshuniversity.ac.in
AUMET Exam Pattern 2018
The entrance examination will consist of 200 objective type questions. Each question will carry 4 marks, and thus total marks will be in 800. The duration of test will be of three hours.
AUMET 2018 Syllabus
10+2 syllabus will be considered. Questions will be asked from the subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The medium of questions will be in English. Also, there will be negative marking for wrong answers. Candidates are advised to write Question Booklet Number carefully on the OMR Response sheet.
|Subject||No. of Question||Marks|
Exam preparation tips
Candidates will be having more pressure while attending the medical entrance examinations. Proper hard work is important for attending the exam. So, here are some tips to minimize your stress level.
- Managing time is an important problem that candidates face. Those who are preparing for the entrance examination needs to attend variety of online mock tests as much as possible. This will increases your speed of answering questions.
- Also the candidates have to solve previous years’ question papers and use reference books.
- Candidates must have detailed knowledge about the Duration, Type of questions, Marking scheme, pattern, number of questions, syllabus, total marks and other necessary details regarding the exam which they are going to attend.
- Candidates must note the important concepts and formulas while studying and can revise it before the examination. Also keep revising whatever you studied.
- Read blogs/articles/papers/books by famous doctors. This will helps you to secure more knowledge about the subject.
- Also prepare for the interview round (if applicable).
- Candidates must obey all the rules and regulations laid down by the exam authorities. Also try to reach the examination hall 30 minutes before the examination time allotted.
AUMET Admit Card 2018
The aspirants need to download their admit cards from the website before the exam date. The candidates must enter the exam hall with admit card. Without it, candidates are not allowed to write the exam. Also, keep the admit card for further procedures.
AUMET 2018 Result
Results of the entrance exam will be published after few days of the exam conducted and it can be downloaded from the official website itself. Candidates are selected according to their ranks scored in AUMET 2018 entrance exam.
AUMET Selection process 2018
Selected candidates will require attend the counseling process before admission. Those who are selected have to deposit First year tuition fee at the time of counselling. Applicants are advised to carry DD (Demand Draft) of first year tuition fee in the favor of Registrar, Adesh University, payable at Bathinda. All qualified applicant must appear for Counselling in person, along with all original documents as mentioned.
Following documents should submit in original and one set of Xerox copies as per detail given below:
- Certificate for date of birth
- Certificate from the institute where from passed 10+2.
- Detailed Marks list of 10+2
- Character Certificate from Institution last attended
- Transfer certificate
- Photo ID proof
- Age proof
- Proof of Residence
- Category Certificate (as applicable)
- AUMET-2018 Result Card Printed copy
- AUMET-2018 Admit Card Printed copy
- Recent colored photographs (If there is a gap after passing 10+2 examination)