Bihar ITICAT 2018: Application, Eligibility, Syllabus, Admit Card, Results
Bihar ITICAT 2018 is conducted in the month of May, 2018. The exam is organized once in every year by BCECEB (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) for providing admission in ITI courses in various Bihar Government colleges/ Institutes. Candidates will be able to fill the online application form from March 2018 onward. The application form for this examination will be available from the first week of March 2018 (Tentative). Candidates those who possess the eligibility criteria can apply for the examination.
Before applying for the examination, candidates must have checked the eligibility criteria issued by the exam conducting authority. If the candidate is not having the eligibility criteria, then his/her application form will be rejected by the exam organizing authority. Candidates those who are applying for the exam must be an Indian citizen. Candidate those who belongs to Bihar must carry the domicile certificate of Bihar.
- Candidate must be 14 years old as on or before August 1, 2018.
- Candidates must have qualified the 10th standard or equivalent from a government recognized board.
- Candidates those who belongs to Bihar must possess the Domicile certificate of Bihar.
- Candidate’s parents (those who are from out of Bihar) those who are working under Bihar government can also apply for the examination.
Bihar ITICAT 2018 Exam Dates
|Exam Process||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Online Application begins from||March 2018|
|Online Application closing date||April 2018|
|Publishing of Admit card||May 2018|
|Date of Examination||May 2018|
|Announcement of Result||June 2018|
|Counseling process begins from||June 2018|
Bihar ITICAT Application Form
For appearing for the examination, candidates have to fill up the Bihar ITICAT 2018 application form through online or offline mode. Candidates must have to fill the application form before the closing date. Following are main points to be noted at the time of filling up the application form.
- The application form will be available from the official website of BCECEB
- Candidate must have to fill the mandatory fields such as Name, Residential address, Educational qualification.
- Candidate must have to provide a valid E mail ID, then only further process can be done.
- Candidates must have to provide a valid phone number. E mail ID and password will be sent to this number for further Login.
- Candidates must have to upload their photographs as per the specified size and format.
- After the successful completion of the application form, candidates must have to take the printout of the filled application form and have to send via post to the address mentioned below.
Controller of examination,
IAS Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
P.O: B.V. College
After filling up the application form, candidates have to submit the payment before the closing date. No application will be accepted, without the payment of application fee. The payment of application fee can be done through the following method.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
Following table refers to the category wise application fee.
|Candidates Category||Application Fee|
|General Category||INR 550|
|Reserved Category (SC/ST/Pwd)||INR 100|
Bihar ITICAT Admit Card 2018
The admit card of the examination will be published on May, 2018. The admit card will be a mandatory thing in the examination. Without a valid admit card, no candidate will be allowed to enter in the examination hall. Before downloading the admit card, candidates must have to verify the details in the admit card are correct or not. If any correction needed, candidates can contact the exam conducting authority via E mail. Candidate must have to take the print out of the admit card for future reference. The admit card will be having of details such as:-
- Candidates Name
- Contact Details
- Candidates Photograph
- Examination Centre
- Timing of the Exam
Bihar ITICAT 2018 Exam Pattern
For getting higher marks in the examination, candidates must have the adequate knowledge in the exam pattern. Following are the main points of exam pattern.
- Bihar ITICAT 2018 will be organized in pen and paper mode only i.e. offline mode.
- Question paper will be having of MCQ type questions i.e. objective type questions.
- The question paper will have a total of 150 questions.
- There will be three sections in the examination i.e. each section carries 50 questions.
- The question paper will be having a total of 300 marks.
- Each question carries 2 marks / 2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- The total duration of the examination will be 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- The medium of the question paper will be English and Hindi.
- There will be no negative marking scheme in the examination.
Bihar ITICAT 2018 Result
After the examination, the Bihar ITICAT 2018 Result will be published in the month of June, 2018. Candidate have to login to the official website, https://bceceboard.com for viewing their result. Candidates must have to take the printout of the result for further process. On the basis of mark obtained by the candidate will be called for the counseling process.
- Go to the official website of BCECEB
- Then enter in to the candidates portal
- Provide the ID and password
- Click on the submit button.
- Click on view Result, download and take a print out.
Bihar ITICAT counseling 2018
After the announcement of result, candidates will be called for the counseling process. Before appearing for the counseling process candidates have to select their needed course. At the time of counseling, candidates must have to bring all the original documents as specified by the exam conducting authority. Candidates have to do the payment of counseling fee after the counseling process. If any documents found to be fabricated the admission of the candidate will be rejected.
Documents required at the time of counseling
- 10th class Mark sheet
- Bihar ITICAT 2018 Result
- Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Admit Card of Entrance Exam
- Passport Size Photograph
- Age Certificate