BVP CET 2018: Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Dates
Bharati Vidyapeeth University is a renowned university which will be conducting the BVP CET 2018 examination. BVP Common Entrance Test will be a gateway for the candidates to get admission in various UG & PG courses offered by BVP and its affiliated institutions. BVP CET is a university level entrance examination conducted separately to get admission in the Engineering, Medical, Management and other courses.
The eligibility criteria vary for each course offered by the university. Following are the eligibility criteria for various courses.
- For B.Tech Course: Candidates must have qualified the 12th or equivalent exam from government recognized university. Candidates must have passed physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with optional subjects that are Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology and Technical Vocational subjects. Candidates should have to obtain 45% (40% for SC/ST) of marks.
- For MCA (3 years Full time/Lateral entry): There will be no provision for age limit. Candidates must have to pass minimum 3 year Bachelor Degree in Mathematics at 10 + 2 level or at the graduate level. Candidates must have a Minimum 3 year duration Bachelor Degree in BCA, BCS, B. Sc (IT/Computer Science) with Mathematics as a course at 12th class or at the graduate level. Candidates must have to score 50% (40% in case of SC/ST) marks in the qualifying examination.
- For MBA: There will be no upper age limit to apply. Candidates those who are having Bachelor or Master degree can apply for the exam. Candidates must have secured minimum 50% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST candidates).
- PG Medical Program: Candidates should have passed MBBS examination from any government recognized Medical College with 1 year compulsory rotating internship on or before 30 April, 2018. Candidates those who are seeking admission in PG Medical Program, have to be secure minimum of 50% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category) in the MEDPET 2018.
- PG Dental Program: Candidates must have to qualify the BDS examination from any government recognized Dental college. Candidates must have to complete the 1 year compulsory rotating internship on or before 31s tMarch 2018. Candidates must have to secure minimum 50% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates) in the DENPET 2018.
BVP CET 2018 Exam Dates
Candidates can refer this table for the important dates (Tentative) of the examination.
|BVP CET 2018 Exams||Application form submission last date||Exam date||Result/Merit List|
|BVP CET Engineering||3rd week of May 2017||Last week of May 2018||2nd week of June 2018|
|BVP CET B-CAT (MBA)||3rd week of March 2018||4th week of March 2018||1st week of April 2018|
|BVP CET B-MAT (MCA)||3rd week of March 2018||4th week of March 2018||2nd week of April 2018|
|BVP CET BUMAT (BBA/BCA)||3rd week of May 2018||1st week of June 2018||Last week of June 2018|
|BVP CET PHARMUG (B.Pharma/Pharm.D)||3rd week of May 2018||2nd week of June 2018||Last week of June 2018|
|BVP CET LLB||3rd week of May 2018||3rd week of June 2018||Last Week of June 2018|
|BVP CET B.Pharma (II Year)||3rd week of May 2018||3rd week of June 2018||Last week of June 2018|
BVP CET Application Form 2018
- Candidates must have to apply online for BVP CET 2018 entrance test.
- Candidates can fill up the application form via online or offline mode through the official website.
- Candidates must have to fill the application form according to the courses they have opted.
- The form filling and submission date will be different for all courses. Candidates must have to apply before the last date of submission of application form.
- The fee payment of application form can be done through online or offline mode (as applicable).
- Candidates those who are applying for MEDPET, DENPET, HOMPET, AYUPET courses, must have to send the print out copy of the application form along with the required documents to the address mentioned below:
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Second Floor, L.B.S., Marg,
BVP CET 2018 Application Fee
- The application fee will vary as per the courses selected by the candidates.
- The application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates must have to pay the application fee either by DD or by net banking/credit card/debit card.
- The DD must be drawn from any nationalized bank in favor of Register Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University payable at Pune.
- The detailed view of application fee is mentioned below:
|BVP CET Engineering||Rs.1500/-|
|BVP CET B-CAT /BVP CET B-MAT||Rs.1700/-|
|BVP CET Medical||Rs.2000/-|
|BVP CET DENPAT/BVP CET MEDPET||Rs.3000/-|
BVP CET 2018 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted through pen and paper based mode.
- The question paper will be having of objective type questions.
- The duration of the exam will be total 3 hours. The duration of MCA/MBA exam will be two and half hours.
- The medium of exam will be English only.
- There will be a total of 200 questions in the exam.
- For each correct answer, one mark will be awarded
- There will be no negative marking system.
|BVP CET Exam Pattern|
|Exam||Subject||No. of Questions|
|BVP CET Engineering||Mathematics||100|
|BVP CET Medical||Chemistry||50|
BVP CET B-MAT (MCA)
|Mathematics at 10th level||50|
|Mathematics at 12th level||50|
|Logical and Abstract Reasoning||40|
|Fundamentals of Information Technology||20|
|C Language Concepts||40|
BVP CET B-CAT 2017 (MBA)
|Mathematics at 10th level||30|
|Logical and Abstracts Reasoning||50|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40|
Exam Pattern for Law Courses
The question paper will be having of multiple choice questions. For LLM exam, there will be two exam rounds, i.e. Entrance Exam and Group Discussion. There will be no negative marking system.
|Exam||Subject/Section||No. of Question|
|English Grammar, Usage & Comprehension||25|
|Legal Aptitude, Analytic Ability & Logical Reasoning||25|
|Current Legal News & General Knowledge||25|
|Social Sciences with an emphasis on Indian Constitution & Political System||25|
|LLM||Law entrance test paper||140|
|GD (group discussion)||60|
BVP CET 2018 Syllabus
The syllabus for the BVP CET 2018 examination will be different for all the courses. For engineering, the syllabus consists of Physics and Mathematics of Class. For BVP CET Medical, the syllabus will be having of Physics, Chemistry and Biology of the Intermediate. Questions will be asked in the BVP CET 2018 examination as per the courses selected by the candidates.
BVP CET Admit Card 2018
The BVP CET 2018 Admit card will be published before one or two weeks from the examination. Candidates must have to note down that it is necessary to bring their admit card in the examination hall. Candidates will also get the admit card in the registered Email ID of them. The admit card will be having the necessary details of the candidate i.e. Exam centre, day of exam and subjects or subject code.
BVP CET Result 2018
The BVP CET 2018 result will be declared after a few days of completion of the exam. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidate in the entrance examination. The merit list will be taken as a record for providing admission. Candidates can check their result via online mode through the official website.
BVP CET Counseling 2018
The counseling procedure schedule will be available in the official website. On the basis of the merit list prepared by the exam authority, candidates will be called for the counseling process. The seat allocation depends on the merit list and availability of the seats. The counseling process will start after the declaration of the merit list. Candidates must have to be present in person during the counseling process. In document verification process, candidates must have to bring their original documents along with the photocopies. After the process of seat allotment, students must have to appear at the allotted college with required fees and documents.
Documents required at the time of Counseling/Admission:
- Metric and Intermediate Mark sheets & passing certificates.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Passport size photographs with name on backside.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Counseling Letter.
- Birth proof Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Graduation certificates (for PG courses).