CMC Vellore 2018: Eligibility, Application, Exam Dates, Results
CMC Vellore 2018 examination is being monitored by the CMC (Christian Medical College), Vellore. It is a medical college and hospital which provides excellent education in the field of medical science. Through this examination, university provides admission to students in B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc & many other medical courses. The admission into MBBS course will be given on the basis of NEET Score only. Candidates must have to go through an aptitude test set by CMC for getting the final admission in MBBS course. CMC Vellore exam is a university level entrance examination which provides admission to different courses in diploma, UG, PG and doctoral levels.
CMC Vellore 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the exam, candidates must have to check the eligibility criteria. For the acceptance of application form, candidates must have to meet the required eligibility criteria as prescribed by the university.
- MBBS: Candidates have to qualify 12th with physics, chemistry & biology subjects by securing 60% marks. Candidates must have qualified the NEET exam too.
- Sc Nursing:Candidates must have to qualify the 12th exam after the period of 12 year study with Physics, Chemistry Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English subjects. Candidates those who are unmarried women can apply.
- BPT:Candidates have to qualify the 12th with 35% marks each in Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Botany & Zoology.
- BOT, B.Sc. MLT, B.Optom, B.Sc Medical Records Science:Candidates have to qualify the 12th with English, Physics, and Chemistry & Biology.
- Sc. Respiratory Therapy:Candidates have to qualify the 12th with English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology or Botany & zoology.
- Sc. Biostatistics: Candidate must possess a B.Sc. Statistics or B.Sc Degree in any subject with statistics.
- Sc. Medical Physics:Candidate must possess a B.Sc. with Physics as main subject.
- MPH (Master of Public Health):MBBS, MOT, MPT, BDS, BVSc, & MSc nursing qualified candidates can apply.
- Diploma in Nursing:Candidates have to qualify the 12th or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) & English by securing 40% marks. Minimum age limit must be 17 years as or on 31st Dec 2016.
- Diploma in MRT, Urology Technology, Anesthesia Tech, Hand & Leprosy Physiotherapy Tech & Dermatology Laboratory Tech:Candidates have to qualify the 12th with English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology subjects.
- Diploma in Optometry, Prosthetics & Orthotics:Candidates have to qualify the 12th with English, Physics & Biology/Mathematics.
- PG Diploma in Cardiac Technology:Candidate must possess a B.Sc with English and any one as main subject Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany or Biology.
- PG Diploma in Health Management: Candidate must possess a Bachelors degree in any stream.
- PG Diploma in Dietetics: Candidate must possess a B.Sc. Home Science or B.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics.
- PG Diploma in Hospital Administration:Candidate must possess a Bachelors degree in any stream.
CMC Vellore 2018 Important Dates
The below mentioned table will give you all the important event dates for CMC Vellore 2018. However, candidates must have to keep visiting the official website for the latest updates, while the mentioned dates are tentative and may be changed depending upon the decision of the exam organizing authority.
UG Exam Dates:
|Application Form Publishing||3rd week of February 2018|
|Online Application Form Closing Date||4th week of March 2018|
|Last date to submit other documents||1st week of April 2018|
|Admit Card issuing||2 weeks before the exam|
|Date for Exam||Last week of May, 2018|
|Counseling/Interview starting from||Middle of June, 2018|
PG Exam Dates:
|Online application publishing||1st week of November 2017|
|Last date for online application||Last week of January, 2018|
|Online submission of PG NEET 2018 Score||3rd week of January to 1st week of February, 2018|
|Last date for receipt of payment proof (only for payment through DD/challan)||1st week of February, 2018|
|Last date for receipt of supporting documents||1st week of February, 2018|
|Last date for receipt of relevant sponsorship forms from the sponsoring bodies||1st week of February, 2018|
|Release of list of candidates invited for Step 2||4th week of February 2018|
|Registration (Step 2) and Medical Checkup at Vellore||2nd week of March, 2018|
|Step 2: Assessment of Skills & Knowledge at Vellore||3rd week of March, 2018|
|Release of final selection list||3rd week of March, 2018|
|Acceptance before 12.00 noon||3rd week of March, 2018|
|Registration for admission to Degree Programs||4th week of March, 2018|
|Registration for admission to Diploma Courses||4th week of March, 2018|
CMC Vellore Application Form 2018
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website of CMC Vellore 2018 for Application Form.
- Then press on the “Registration” button.
- Select the required course.
- Fill all the required details as prescribed by the notification
- For finalizing the registration process, candidates have to upload their passport size photograph and signature.
- Candidates must have to take the printout of the application form for further reference.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 800/- with additional fee of Rs. 500/- per course for Group A & PG courses or Rs. 100/- per course for Group B.
After submitting the application form the page will redirect to the payment gateway. Candidates can do the payment both via online and offline mode. Candidates those who are going to pay via online mode can do the payment by credit card/ Debit card or via net banking.
Candidates those who are paying through DD/Challan, have to send the payment proof along with required documents to the address mentioned below:
Christian Medical College,
Vellore, INDIA, 632002
CMC Vellore Admit card 2018
Candidates will be able to download the CMC Vellore 2018 admit card from the official website. The admit card will be published 15 days before the examination. The admit card will be same for both Group a and Group B. Admit card will contain details such as Name, Roll Number, photograph, signature, examination schedule & examination centre details. Candidates have to show the admit card at the examination centre. Candidates must have to carry a valid photo ID proof along with the admit card for the candidate verification process. Also candidates must note down the time and venue of the examination carefully.
CMC Vellore 2018 Result
After the CMC Vellore 2018 examination, the exam conducting authority will publish the result. The result will be expected to release on first week of June 2018. The result will be released through the official website of the university, http://www.cmch-vellore.edu/. Cut off mark will also be issued along with the result. Based on the cut off mark only, the university will select the candidates for further admission process. Candidates will be able to view their result by providing their unique E-mail ID and password. It will be a necessary thing to download and take the print of the score card of the examination for the further admission process.
CMC Vellore 2018 counseling
After publishing the result, candidates will be called for the counseling process. Candidates must have to appear for the counseling process for completing the admission process. It will be a mandatory thing to carry all the original documents for the document verification process at the time of counseling.