DPU AIBTCET 2018: Eligibility, Application, Syllabus, Results, Counseling
DPU AIBTCET is the short form of DY PATIL UNIVERSITY – All India Bio Technology Common Entrance Test. And it is organized to provide admission into B.Tech in Biotechnology and B.Tech in Medical Biotechnology. The question paper of the exam will be prepared on the basis of standard 11th and 12th. Candidates those who want to take Bachelors & Masters degree in Biotechnology must have to appear for this examination. Candidates can do the integrated course also i.e. B.Tech & M.Tech from same college. DPU AIBTCET 2018 official notifications and updated news will be available on the official website, http://dpu.edu.in/.
DPU AIBTCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the exam, candidates must have to check the eligibility criteria for the examination. Following points refers to the eligibility criteria for the examination.
- Candidates those who are applying from inside India must be an Indian citizen
- The minimum age required for the candidate must be 17 years on or before 31st December 2017 (having born before 1st January 2000)
- Candidates should have either appeared for the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC/Std. XII) examination from any government recognized board in India, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Life Sciences related.
- If the result of the exam has been published, he/she must have to qualify the same exam with a minimum of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together (40% for the Reserve Category candidates).
Eligibility for NRI/PIO/FN
- Candidate from any of these above mentioned categories must have completed 17 years on or before 31st December 2018 (having born before 01st January 2001). He/she must have to qualify in the following subject compulsorily i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology Life Sciences related and English (and desirably Mathematics) at the CBSE, ISC, HSC or in any equivalent examination.
- Candidates those who are studied from the American system of education, candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology (and desirably Mathematics) at AP’ (Advanced Placement) level and must have scored a minimum of ‘C’ grade in these subjects
- Candidates those who are passed from Cambridge International Exam (CIE) must have passed in Physics, Chemistry & Biology at “Advanced” level.
DPU AIBTCET 2018 Application
Candidates those who are interested must have to submit their application form as prescribed by the university and same should be submitted to the registrar of the vidyapeeth along with the entrance test fee. Candidates must have to do the payment and application fee on or before the scheduled last date. Candidates will also be able to download the application form from the official website i.e. Dr. D Y Patil Vidyapeeth. Following points will help you to get the detailed information about application submission process.
- After filling up the application form candidates must have to mail by registered post / speed post / courier to the University address Pune.
- The application from must be drawn along with the Demand Draft of the amount of the entrance fee deposited on any nationalized bank and also it is payable at Pune.
- The candidates must have to keep the copy of demand draft and copy of the application form for the future admission process.
Candidates can refer this table for the important dates (Tentative) of the examination.
|Exam process||Dates (Tentative)|
|Last date for submitting the application form||07 June 2018|
|Without late fee (Test Fee Rs.100/-)||07 June 2018|
|With Late fee (Test fee Rs.1550/-)||14 June 2018|
|Dispatch of admit cards||05 July 2018|
|Date & Time of AIBTCET 2018||18 July 2018|
|Declaration of results||Will be notified via official website|
|Expected date of counseling process||Will be notified via official website|
|Classes to be started||01 Aug 2018|
DPU AIBTCET 2018 Admit Card
The admit card will be published on First week of July 2018. Candidates have to download their admit card from the official website. Candidates must have to bring the admit card and photo ID proof while coming for the exam for the verification process. No one will be allowed to enter the exam hall without admit card. So admit card will be a mandatory thing for exam. Admit card will contain details such as roll number, Exam date and place of exam.
DPU AIBTCET 2018 Preparation Tips
- Candidates should select best books & study material of best authors/publications.
- Revision will be the key to success, so do revision daily.
- Time management for each subject will help in covering all subjects.
- Refer previous year question papers for better result.
- Candidates should have the proper knowledge about the exam syllabus and exam pattern.
DPU AIBTCET 2018 Result
After the exam process, the university will publish the result on the basis of marks score by the candidate. Cut-off mark will also be decided at the time of announcement of result. A separate merit list will also be published with the result. Candidates can view their result by logging into the official portal. It is necessary to carry a printout of the result for further admission process.
DPU AIBTCET 2018 Counseling
After the announcement of result the counseling process will be organized by the university. The counseling process will purely based upon the merit list prepared by the university. Candidates must have to carry all the original documents at the time of counseling for the document verification process. In any case, the documents found to be fabricated, the admission of the candidate will be rejected by the university.