DSAT 2018: Application Form, Dates, Syllabus, Pattern, Results
The Dayananda Sagar University Admission Test (DSAT 2018 ) is an examination conducted by The Dayananda Sagar University. The University offers students admission to the university to pursue different courses. The Dayananda Sagar University is located in the Bangalore in the state of Karnataka. The candidates will be able to take admissions in the various bachelor level programmes in the university.
DSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are:
- For The Bachelor of Pharmacy the Eligibility Criteria are the candidates must have qualification in +2 or its equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- For Bachelor of Technology the Eligibility Criteria are the candidates must have qualification in +2 or its equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- For Bachelor of Computer Applications the Eligibility Criteria are the candidates must have qualification in +2 or its equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- For Bachelor of Business administration the Eligibility Criteria are the candidates must have qualification in +2 or its equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- For B.A. Journalism the Eligibility Criteria are the candidates must have qualification in +2 or its equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- For Bachelor of Commerce the Eligibility Criteria are the candidates must have qualification in +2 or its equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- For Bachelor of Science the Eligibility Criteria are the candidates must have qualification in +2 or its equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- For Master of Technology the candidates must pass in B.E / B.Tech examination with a minimum of 50% marks.
- For Pharm D the candidates have to pass in any of the following examination – 10 +2 / PUC or its equivalent exam from a recognized board.
DSAT 2018 Registration Process
The DSAT 2018 Application Form will be available on the official website of CLUEE. All the applicants must fill and submit the online application form. The Candidates must attach the scanned photo and signature in the application form, certain formats will be provided for those in the notification. The applicants must fill in their personal qualification and other details as mentioned in the form and submit it. After the submission the applicant must pay the fee. After completion of the application form the candidate must take a printout of the application form. The application form must be send to office of admissions.
DSAT 2018 Exam Dates
|Submission of Application form||April 2018|
|The last date for submitting the application form||April 2018|
|Admit card Availability||April 2018|
|Date of the Entrance exam||April 2018|
|Declaration of result||May 2018|
|Counselling Date||June 2018|
DSAT Exam Centres
- Andhra Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
DSAT 2018 Exam pattern
The candidate must follow the exam pattern for writing the entrance exam. The exam pattern given here are on the basis of the exams conducted throughout the years by the exam conducting authorities.
- The examination is conducted both online and offline mode.
- The question paper will contain objective type questions.
- There will be four options from which you have to choose only one option. For every correct option 1 mark will be given.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- Total 120 questions will be asked in the examination.
- For UG the questions paper are mainly based on Physic, Chemistry, Maths and English.
- For PG the questions paper are mainly based on corresponding undergraduate course which the candidate has completed in their past.
- There will be an additional section GK, Aptitude test and reasoning of candidates in various fields.
DSAT Preparation Tips
The candidates have to find out all the details about the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination. First of all prepare a time-table and then divide the time equally for all the subjects. Do not exclude any topic from the syllabus and always include every single topic of the syllabus in your preparations. Take the help from the best books. The study materials will be available in the internet or the market. Always Practice previous years question papers. Previous year sample papers will help you to know more about the exam pattern and it will be available from different sources. The source of sample question papers will be the internet. Most importantly while preparing for the examination take care of your health. Frequently Practice doing meditation and yoga it will help you concentrate more in your studies.
DSAT 2018 Syllabus
For Undergraduate Courses the syllabus will be their portion from +2, it will be based mainly on Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English. For Post Graduate courses the syllabus will be the corresponding to Undergraduate Courses which he candidate has passed. There will also be additional section which tests the candidate s General knowledge, Aptitude test and reasoning in various fields. The candidate must strictly follow the DSAT 2018 Syllabus.
DSAT Admit Card 2018
The admit card will issued after the submission of the entrance exam application form. The admit card will be available to the candidate online. The admit card will be released by the exam conducting authority of DSAT 2018. To access the admit card the applicant have enter their application no. on the website. It is compulsory to bring the hall ticket to the examination hall. If the candidate comes without he/ she will not be allowed to write the exam. The Hall Ticket contains various details like the candidates name, exam venue, exam date and the other important details.
DSAT 2018 Result
The DSAT results will be published by the Dayananda Sagar University. Candidates who appeared in the admission test can get their results from the official website, http://www.dsu.edu.in/. Individual letters to the candidates will be dispatched to the candidates as per the ranks by email.
DSAT 2018 Admission
After publishing the result, the admission procedure will be conducted. Candidates who took part in the DSAT 2018 will be invited to take part in the counselling. The candidate swill offered admission in the university or any other institutions after they are allotted seats. After the allotment of the seat the candidate is required to report at the allotted college with all the needed documents and fees. During the document verification the candidate has to bring all the original copies of documents. The applicant will not be allowed to attend the institution if the requirements of the counselling are not fulfilled