The ITM NEST 2018 is a common entrance test for admission to various program offered by ITM University Gwalior. The entrance exam is conducted every year annually in the month of May 2018. ITM NEST Application form will be released in the month if January 2018. ITM NEST is conducted in both offline as well as online modes. The applicants has to qualify The ITM NEST for admission to Engineering, Management, Law , Pharmacy, Computer Science, Agriculture, Design and Art, Architecture and Design, Nursing, Fine Arts, Physical Education And Sports, and other Education Programmes.
ITM NEST Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are different for different courses
- For B.Tech the candidate must have passed 10+2 from any government recognizes board of secondary education with a minimum of 50% marks.
- For M.Tech the candidate must have a B.Tech degree with minimum 55% marks.
- For BBA the candidate must have passed class 10+2 in any stream from any recognized board. A minimum of 50% marks must be secured in the Graduation and a minimum of 50% mark must have secured in the graduation.
- For MBA the candidate must have (10+2+3) 3 years graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized university or institute with a minimum of 50% marks in Graduation.
- For BA/ B.Com + Law (Integrated) The candidates must have passed class 10+2 with minimum 50% marks from any government recognized board of secondary education.
- For LL.B the candidate must have (10+2+3) 3 years graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized university or institute with a minimum of 40% marks in Graduation.
- LL.M the ) The candidates must have passed class 10+2 with minimum 50% marks from any government recognized board of secondary education.
- For D.Pharma the candidate must have passed class 10+2 with marks from any government recognized board of secondary education.
- For B.Pharma the candidates must have passed class 10+2 with minimum 50% marks from any government recognized board of secondary education.
Computer Science and Applications
- For BCA the candidate must have passed class 10+2 in any stream with 45% marks.
- BCA Honours the candidate must have passed class 10+2 in any stream with 50% marks.
- For MCA the candidate must have passed class 10+2 and 3 years graduation degree in any stream with minimum 50% marks.
ITM NEST Application Form
The ITM NEST application form will be available from January 2018.The application form will be available through offline and online modes process for online submission. For the Online submission of the application form the student should first visit the official website of ITM NEST. Go to admission and look for ITM NEST and click on it. Information’s of the candidate such as personal details, address, educational documents, uploading documents, declaration and payment will be asked. In the offline mode the application form will be available in the office of ITM University. Pay the application fee and take a print out of the application form if the form is obtained online. The student should fill in the details and submit the application form along with the documents such as, Photocopies of education certificates ID proof, 3 photographs, Demand Draft.
ITM NEST Important Dates
|Availability of ITM NEST Application form||January 2018|
|The Last date for submission of Application form||April 30 2018|
|Availability of Admit card||April 2018|
|ITM NEST Exam||May 5, 12, 19 and 26 2018|
|Declaration of Result||One week after the test|
|Commencement Of Counseling||With the result Declaration|
ITM NEST 2018 Admit Card
The ITM NEST Admit Card will be available on the official website. It is compulsory to carry the ITM NEST Admit Card to the examination hall. The candidates will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall without the admit card. The candidate should download the admit card and take at least 2-3 prints. The admit card will contain details of the candidate including the name of the candidate, Date of Birth, registration number, course, name of examination, address of examination centre, candidates photograph and signature etc.
ITM NEST Exam Centre
The ITM NEST is conducted only in 4 cities including campus of ITM University at Gwalior are considered for conducting the exam. The exam centres are:
- ITM University, Turari Campus,
- , Kolkata
ITM NEST Exam Pattern 2018
The ITM NEST is conducted in both online and offline modes. The duration of the exam is 90 minute. The exam is conducted in both Online computer based test and Offline pen paper assed test. A total of 100 questions will be asked in the exam. The maximum marks will be 100. The medium of the test is in English. There will be negative marking. For each correct answer one mark will be given. The ITM NEST , test paper is divided into 2 parts.
ITM NEST 2018 Syllabus
The ITM NEST syllabus is not same for all the courses. The ITM NEST is held in 2 arts one is paper which is common for all applicant and paper B which is specially targeting paper subject skills related to the course applied for.
ITM NEST 2018 Result
The result for ITM NEST 2018 is expected to be released in the last of July or first week of August. The result will be announced by the exam conducting authority on the official website Of ITM NEST. The students who are shortlisted will receive admission call letter on their registered email address. The candidates should take the print of the admission call letter and reach he allotted centre on prescribed date and time with original and photocopies of academic records.
ITM NEST Counseling 2018
The admission process will start after the declaration of the result. The Counseling process goes on till mid-September and once the seats for particular course are fulfilled any time, Counseling will be over for that particular course. The candidate must carry all the academic records in original from class 10 to Graduation, The ITM NEST Scholarship Form, Government Scholarship Form, Sports And Cultural Scholarship Form, Military And Paramilitary Scholarship Form, Economic Background Scholarship Form, 5 Recent Self-Photographs Colour And Passport Size, Migration Certificate, Category Certificate, and first installment of fee mount of 1st semester. Take 2 copies of all the documents and photocopies should be self-attested.