JAM 2018: Application, Syllabus, Eligibility, Important Dates
Education is an inevitable thing to lead a standard life. And if it is higher education, then we have come above the stepped stair case. JAM 2018 whose full form is Joint Admission Test For Msc is one of the stepping stones of life. Our professional life can carved only when we reach the zenith by going for Msc, Mphil and Phd. Education never ends. It goes on changing and one change with it. Many P.G. courses , IITS and IISC conduct its National level examination. This National level examination of JAM is held in the month of February. The further information of this JAM examination can be read below. The first point to be taken into consideration is the Eligibility Criteria.
- 1 JAM Organizing Institute 2018
- 2 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 JAM 2018 Application
- 4 JAM Important Dates 2018
- 5 JAM Examination Pattern 2018
- 6 JAM 2018 Marking Scheme
- 7 JAM 2018 Syllabus
- 8 IIT JAM 2018 Participating institutes
- 9 JAM Admit Card 2018
- 10 JAM Answer Key 2018
- 11 JAM 2018 Result
- 12 JAM 2018 Admission Process
JAM Organizing Institute 2018
The JAM 2018 Examination will be conducted by IIT Bombay most probably. The official confirmation is not yet available. Once it will be available we will update it.
- Any nationality can apply for JAM 2018.
- He/She must be a degree holder.
- The qualified percentage is 55 for (Gen,OBC,NCL)and 50% for (S.C./S.T./PWD) applicants
- Even the appearing applicants are of qualifying examination are eligible for JAM 2018.
JAM 2018 Application
- only online application for JAM 2018 on official website.
- Have a deep study on the eligibility criteria before applying for the same.
- A scanned photograph and signature of specified format of the applicant is the next requirement.
- The last date of the application to be received in the 2nd week of October 2017
- A reminder that the application can be done Online mode only.
- The mode of payment of Application fee is only through online mode or ofline.(E-challan) mode by S.B.I. Online payer can be done through Net Banking , Debit card or Creditcard
- Payment once received cannot be refunded.
- For females(all categories) Sc/St/PWD Rs 750/-(for one test paper)and Rs1050/-(for two test paper).
- For males Rs. 1500/-(for one test paper)and Rs 2100/-(for two test paper).
JAM Important Dates 2018
- Online registration and application starts on IIT JAM 2018 is September 2017.
- Deadline of online application is October 2017.
- Submission and uploading of Document is October 2017.
- Last date of payment of application fee through online process is October 2017.
- Admit card availability is January 2018.
- Mock test link is February 2018.
- Date of IIT JAM 2018 examination is February 2018
- Announcement of the results of IIT JAM is March 2018
- Application form’s submission for admission is April 2018.
- Deadline for receipt of request for change of category in proper format /rectification of defective documents /image discrepancy is May 2018.
- first admission list is June 2018.
- Second admission list is June 2018.
- Third and final admission list will be declared on July 2018
- Closing of admission through JAM 2018 is July 2018.
JAM Examination Pattern 2018
- There are 7 papers with different patterns of examination questions like objective type with 3 different patterns of questions.
- The examination is in the Online mode.
- Duration of the examination is 3 hours.
- Question paper is only in English.
- In all total 60 questions which will be carrying total 100 marks.
- Wrong answers will not have any penalty in Section B and C.
- The distribution of the question is given as follows:
- Section A- 30 ,MCQ type questions
- Section B-10 MCQ type questions
- Section C-20 Numerical answer type questions
JAM 2018 Marking Scheme
There we can see 3 sections like,
- A – For each 1 mark questions,1/3rd mark s will be deducted for incorrect response and for every 2 marks questions, 2/3rd marks will be deducted for incorrect response.
- B – No negative marking.
- C – No negative marking.
JAM 2018 Syllabus
Subjects included are Bio technology , Geology, Mathematics Statistics, Biological Science, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.
IIT JAM 2018 Participating institutes
- Indian institutes of science Bangalore
- Indian institutes of science Bombay
- Indian institutes of science Delhi
- Indian institutes of science Guwahate
- Indian institutes of science Kanpur
- Indian institutes of science Kharapur
- Indian institutes of science madras
- Indian institutes of science Roorkee
JAM Admit Card 2018
An admit card basically that contain the details about the candidate’s like name ,registration number, photograph, signature, name and codes of the test paper and admit cards can not be send by post/E-mail you just wanted to download it directly from the website .The candidates must wanted to carefully examine the admit card for all the entries made therein. Next important matter is that you must wanted to bring. A printout of the downloaded admit card to the test centre along with the original and valid photo identification. The admit card should be presented to the invigilator for verification.
JAM Answer Key 2018
There are different JAM papers like
- Biological sciences
- Mathematical statistics
How answer keys are helpful?
- By using answer keys, candidates can identify the correct answers to the question of admission test
- Answer keys will help you to know the exact number of correct answers and also it will help you to analyzing the performance of test takers by counting the number of incorrect answers.
Steps for downloading JAM answer key
- Click on the official link.
- Enter your login details like your user id/ registration number and date of birth/password.
- Go to ‘JAM answer key’ tab
- Click on ‘download’ button.
- Save a copy of the JAM answer key PDF.
- Check the answer key
JAM 2018 Result
JAM Result 2018 will be announced several weeks after the examination and the official date is not yet released. It will be updated when available or announced officially.
JAM 2018 Admission Process
- The result once declared , applicants who are qualified can apply online admission in the official website. The applicants are eligible for admission to any correspondence academic course of IISC and IITS on the basis of qualified test.
- Application can be done for one or more academic courses which comes under those set of papers subject to fulfillment of the minimum education qualification (MEQS), eligibility criteria (ERS)of the admitting institutes.