Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Admission process will be organized to provide admission into various in engineering & non-engineering diploma courses for the eligible students. These courses are provided by various colleges & institutions of Jharkhand. The exam will be conducted in state level. This exam is also known as PECE i.e. Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination. PECE 2018 will be monitored by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB).
Before applying for the exam, candidates must have to check the eligibility criteria. Following points refers to the eligibility criteria for the entrance examination.
Nationality: Candidates must have to be an Indian citizen. Candidates must have to carry a valid domicile of Jharkhand state. Aadhaar Card is necessary to apply for this exam.
Age Criteria: The minimum age of the candidate must have to be 17 years as on 1st July 2018 only for mining engineering. There will be no age limit for other courses.
Qualification Criteria: Candidate must have to pass 10th/equivalent examination from a government recognized board. Candidates must have to score minimum 35% marks in the qualifying examination. Candidates those who are appearing for the final exam can also apply.
Following table refers to the tentative dates of the examination. Candidates can refer the following table for their self awareness.
|Exam process||Dates (Tentative)|
|Application Form issuing (Online or Offline)||3rd week of March 2018|
|Last Date of Form Availability||2nd week of April 2018|
|Admit Card publishing||1st week of May 2018|
|Date of Exam||1st week of May 2018|
|Result declaration||4th week of May 2018|
Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2018
- The exam conducting authority will issue the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Application form either through online or offline
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Online Registration will begin from the 3rd week of March 2018.
- Offline Application will be issued from the Main/Sub/ Grand post offices in Jharkhand state.
- Candidates can download the OMR applicationform through online and can fill it manually.
- Candidates, those who are filling the application form through offline mode must have to provide the applicationalong with the necessary documents (specified in the notification) in the given address:
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board,
Science & Technology Campus, Namkum – Tupudana Road,
Sirkha Toli, Namkum, Ranchi [Jharkhand] – 834023
After filling up the application form, candidates have to submit the payment before the closing date. No application will be accepted, without the payment of application fee. The application fee will be Rs. 800 for general category candidate and Rs. 400 for SC/ST category candidate. Candidates can do the payment of application fee either through online (online payment gateway) or offline (e-Challan) mode.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Exam Pattern
For getting higher marks in the examination, candidates must have the adequate knowledge in the exam pattern. Following are the main points of exam pattern.
- The exam will be conducted through offline mode i.e. pen and paper mode.
- The medium of the question paper will be available in both English as well as Hindi languages.
- The question paper will be having of objective type questions.
- One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking scheme for the wrong response.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Syllabus
The syllabus will be having of topics & chapter from Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects. The syllabus will be prepared on the basis of 10th class standard. The syllabus will be established by the CBSE & state board.
- Candidates should select best books & study material of best authors/publications.
- Revision will be the key to success, so do revision daily.
- Time management for each subject will help in covering all subjects.
- Refer previous year question papers for better result.
- Candidates should have the proper knowledge about the exam syllabus and exam pattern.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit Card 2018
PECE Admit Card 2018 will be issued either through online or offline mode. Candidates will get their admit card through online from the 1st week of May 2018 from the official website. The exam conducting authority will also send the admit card by postal mode. Candidates must have to bring the valid admit card in the examination hall. Without the valid admit card, no candidate will be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Result
Candidates will be able to get their result from the 4th week of May 2018 from the official website, http://jceceb.nic.in/. PECE Result 2018 will be announced through online mode on the official website. For getting the result, candidates have to enter their roll number & other details. Candidates must have to keep the score card till the admission process over. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance of candidate in the examination.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Counseling 2018
On the basis of the merit list prepared by the exam conducting authority, candidates will be called for the counseling process. The counseling process will start after the result announcement. Candidates must have to download their counseling call letter from the official website. At the time of counseling, candidates must have to provide their original documents for document verification process. Candidates must have to pay the counseling fee.
Documents required at the time of counseling:
- 10th class Mark Sheet
- 10th class Passing Certificate
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit card 2018
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Score card 2018
- Recent passport size photographs
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Counseling letter
- Domicile certificate