Jammu University will publish the notification for JUET 2018 (Jammu University Entrance Test) for providing admission in to various PG Courses, Post Graduate Diploma courses and UG Courses of the University of Jammu, Main Campus/Offsite Campuses and to its affiliated colleges for the upcoming academic year i.e. 2018-19. Admission will be done based on academic merit and Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET 2018). Candidates those who are interested can apply according to the exam schedule. The application form of JUET 2018 can be filled from May 2018 onwards.
- 1 JUET 2018 Eligibility criteria
- 2 JUET 2018 Application Form
- 3 Important dates (tentatives)
- 4 JUET 2018 Admit card
- 5 JUET Exam pattern 2018
- 6 JUET 2018 Preparation Tips
- 7 JUET 2018 Result
- 8 How to Download Score Card?
- 9 JUET 2018 Counselling
JUET 2018 Eligibility criteria
Before applying for the exam, candidates must have to check the eligibility criteria. Following points refers to the eligibility criteria for the entrance examination.
Eligibility criteria for Masters Degree (apart from PhD and M.Phil), Bachelor Degree (LLB), B.Lib.I.Sc, and B.P.Ed:
- Candidates must have to qualify graduation degree with Arts, science, commerce or Business administration.
- Candidates those who are applying must have to pass two years of degree program by following the 10+2+2 or 10+1+3 scheme. In addition, they must have to qualify one year duration bridge program which is comprising of Part III of BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com
- Candidates those who are applying must possess 3 years of professional degree course along with 40% of marks (36% of marks for candidates from SC/ST category)
- Candidates, who are not from territorial of the University of Jammu but have obtained at least 60% of marks in B.Sc / BA/B.Com/BCA /BBA, can also apply for the examination.
JUET 2018 Application Form
Candidates those who are interested should have to apply for the exam online through visiting the University’s official website. After the successful submission of application form, the system will generate a challan form which will contain candidate’s details. Candidates must have to pay the prescribed application fee at any of the designated Branch of the Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd which is nearby via offline mode. Candidates must have to obtain the hard copy of JUET-2018 Brochure from the J&K Bank Ltd while doing the payment of application fee.
- Candidates those who are from general category have to pay Rs.650/-.
- Candidates those who are from SC/ST/ST (Leh & Kargil) have to pay Rs.550/-.
- The candidates those who want to apply under self financing seats have to pay additional Rs.550/- along with the applicable Entrance Fee through Jammu & Kashmir Bank Challan.
Important dates (tentatives)
Following table refers to the tentative dates of examination process. Candidates can refer this table for their self awareness.
|Exam process||Dates (expected)|
|Release of official notification||April 2018|
|JUET 2018 Online application form submission will commence from||May 2018|
|Deadline for application submission without late fee||May 2018|
|Deadline for application submission with late fee of Rs 110/-||June 2018|
|Last date for the receipt of fee at the designated Counters of the J&K Banks||June 2018|
|Availability of admit card||June 2018|
|Date of JUET 2018 entrance test||June 2018|
|Release of answer key for JUET 2018||June 2018|
|Last date for filed any complaint against question answer key||June 2018|
|Declaration of result will||June 2018|
JUET 2018 Admit card
Candidates those who are registered successfully will be able to download their admit card from the official website of university when it will officially published. To download the admit card, candidates have to open the official website link and have to enter their registration number in the specified area.
JUET Exam pattern 2018
For getting higher marks in the examination, candidates must have the adequate knowledge in the exam pattern. Following table refers to the main points of exam pattern.
|Type of questions||Objective type|
|Total number of questions||150|
|Duration||2 ½ hours|
|Marking scheme||1 mark for each correct response|
|Negative marking||0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong response|
JUET 2018 Preparation Tips
- Candidates should select best books & study material of best authors/publications.
- Revision will be the key to success, so do revision daily.
- Time management for each subject will help in covering all subjects.
- Refer previous year question papers for better result.
- Candidates should have the proper knowledge about the exam syllabus and exam pattern.
JUET 2018 Result
The JUET 2018 entrance exam result will be announced at the end of June 2018. Result will be released through the official website i.e. www.juet.in. Before the releasing of result for JUET 2018 entrance exam, the answer key of the question paper will be released on official website of JUET. If there is any mismatch or any objection regarding to answer of any question given in the Answer key, then candidate can send it to Jammu University online with a valid proof of answer within the 3 days of announcement of Answer Key.
How to Download Score Card?
- Visit the official website i.e. www.juet.in.
- Direct the page to Applicant Login Section.
- Click on “view result” for JUET 2018.
- A form window can be viewed.
- Fill the mandatory information i.e. Registration No. and Date of Birth / Password.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Result can be viewed on the screen.
- Download that and take the print out.
JUET 2018 Counselling
Counseling process will start after the declaration of Result of JUET 2018. A merit list will be prepared on Jammu University’s website and Date & Time will also be mentioned for counselling Rank-wise. Candidate must have to download Counselling Call Letter from www.juet.in and must have to take a print out and submit at the time of counselling.
Documents required at the time of counselling
- All Academic Records in original form Class 10th and 12th (for UG candidate)
- Class 10th, 12th and Graduation Certificate / Degree / Mark Sheet (for PG & PGD candidate)
- Photo ID Proof showing Candidate’s Photo, Address, Date of Birth and Father’s or Mother’s Name or both
- Score Card of JUET 2018 downloaded from www.juet.in
- Admit Card for JUET 2018 Exam
- Counseling Call Letter
- 5 Self Photographs
- JUET application Fee Challan
- Proof of Category issued by competent authority as per instructions
- 2 photocopies sets of all documents mentioned above, photocopies should be self attested