MGM UG CET 2018: Eligibility, Application, Syllabus, Admit Card, Results
MGM University, Navi Mumbai, is a well established university and it has been certified by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). The university is having one more institution which is located in Auraghanabad. MGM UG CET 2018 is the exam which will be organized by the university for the candidates those who are seeking to take admission in the 4 years MBBS degree program. The MGM UG CET will be organized in the month of March and the candidates, those who have passed their higher secondary education from a school which is affiliated to a government recognized board of education in PCB, will be able to apply for the examination.
MGM UG CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the exam, candidates must have to check the eligibility criteria. For the acceptance of application form, candidates must have to meet the required eligibility criteria as prescribed by the university.
- The candidates must belong to Indian nation.
- Candidates those who are born on after 31stDecember 2018, will not be able to apply for the examination.
- The applicant must have to qualify the senior secondary level examination from a school affiliated to central or state board of education.
- The marks obtained by the candidates should have to be 50% at the higher secondary level.
- The applicants must have to be clinically/medically fit and for the proof, they have to submit the certificate issued by the conductor of the entrance test.
MGM UG CET 2018 Application Form
For appearing for the examination candidates have to fill up the application form. The application form will be published by the University on March 2018. Candidates must have to visit the official website for getting and filling up the application form. Candidates will only eligible if they possess the prescribed eligibility criteria by the university. The eligibility criteria can be viewed from the official website also while filling up the application form. Candidates must have to be aware about the eligibility criteria before applying for the examination.
Following points refers to the application process. Candidates can refer these points for their easiness while filling up the application form.
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website of MGM UG CET 2018 for Application Form, i.e. http://www.mgmuhs.com
- Then press on the “Registration” button.
- Select the required course.
- Fill all the required details as prescribed by the notification
- For finalizing the registration process, candidates have to upload their passport size photograph and signature.
- Candidates must have to take the printout of the application form for further reference.
- After the successful submission of application form candidates need to pay a amount of Rs 4500/- as application fee.
MGM UG CET 2018 Important dates
The below mentioned table will give you all the important event dates for MGM UG CET 2018. However, candidates must have to keep visiting the official website for the latest updates, while the mentioned dates are tentative and may be changed depending upon the decision of the exam organizing authority.
|S.No.||Exam Process||Dates (Tentative)|
|1.||Date for Online registration form filling||March 2018|
|2.||Last date for Online Application Form Submission||April 2018|
|3.||Date for Admit Card Downloading||May 2018|
|4.||Date of Entrance Exam||May 2018|
|5.||Results’ declaration Date||May 2018|
|6.||Merit List release date||June 2018|
|7.||Admission Counselling date||June 2018|
MGM UG CET 2018 Admit card
Candidates will be able to download the MGM UG CET 2018 admit card from the mid of May 2018 through the official website. Admit card will contain details such as Name, Roll Number, photograph, signature, examination schedule & examination centre details. Candidates have to show the admit card at the examination centre. In case of any failure takes place from candidate’s side he/she will not be permitted to enter into the exam hall. Also candidates must note down the time and venue of the examination carefully.
MGM UG CET 2018 Exam Pattern
For getting higher marks in the examination, candidates must have the adequate knowledge in the exam pattern. Following table refers to the main points of exam pattern.
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Number of Questions||200 questions from all subjects|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours|
|Sections in Paper||3 subjects|
There will be no negative marking scheme in the examination.
MGM UG CET 2018 Result
After the examination of both phases, the exam conducting authority will release the result. The result will be expected to release on last week of May 2018. The result will be released through the official website of the university. Cut off mark will also be issued along with the result. Based on the cut off mark a merit list will be prepared, based on the merit list only the university will select the candidates for further admission process. Candidates will be able to view their result by providing their unique E-mail ID and password. It will be a necessary thing to download and take the print of the score card of the examination for the further admission process.
MGM UG CET 2018 counseling
After publishing the result, candidates will be called for the counseling process. Candidates must have to appear for the counseling process for completing the admission process. It will be a mandatory thing to carry all the original documents for the document verification process at the time of counseling.