MP PAHUNT 2018: Application Form, Exam Dates, Syllabus
MP PAHUNT 2018 is a state level entrance exam. Every year, it is authorized and conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) for providing admissions in Bachelor courses of BHMS, BUMS, BAMS and BNYS. MP PAHUNT means Madhya Pradesh Pre Ayurved, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy and Yoga Test, and has been scheduled to evaluate the capability of students who wish to make their career in courses mentioned above. In Madhya Pradesh, it is only through this entrance examination that students will get admission in government and private Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, and Unani colleges of the state.
Before applying for the exam, candidates must have to check the eligibility criteria. Following points refers to the eligibility criteria for the entrance examination.
1. Candidates those who are going to apply must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh state.
2. Candidates must have to pass the 12th class or equivalent from any government recognized board.
3. Candidates those who had passed the 12th standard must be studied with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English as main subjects. Students must have to pass in these subjects individually. For BUMS course, it will be necessary to pass the 12th exam with Urdu subject.
4. Candidates must have to secure 50% marks (for general category candidates) in their qualifying exam and 40% for reserved category students.
5. The minimum age limit of the candidate must be 17 years as on 31st December 2018. Upper age limit will be 25 years. 5 years of age relaxation will be provided to reserved category students.
MP PAHUNT 2018 Exam Dates
Following table refers to the tentative dates of the examination. Candidates can refer the following table for their self awareness.
|Exam process||Dates (Tentative)|
|Online application form filling starts from||4th week of May 2018|
|Online application form closing date||4th week of June 2018|
|Admit card publishing||Before 1-2 weeks of the exam|
|Date of Exam||4th week of July 2018|
|Result announcement||August 2018|
MP PAHUNT 2018 Application Form
MP PAHUNT notification 2018 will be released in the local newspaper and on the official website. Before filling the MP PAHUNT 2018 application form, candidates must have to read the brochure carefully. Following are the main points. Candidates can refer these points while filling the application form.
1. Candidates can fill up the application form through the official website. No other mode of application form will be accepted.
2. The form filling process will start in the month of May 2018.
3. Before applying for the exam, candidates must have to keep ready the color passport size photograph.
4. Candidates must have to fill up the all mandatory details. Application form cannot be edited, once it is submitted.
5. Candidates must have to note down the registration number generated at the time of filling the application form.
6. Candidates must have to keep one photocopy of filled application form for further references.
MP PAHUNT 2018 Application Fee
After filling the application form candidates must have to pay the application fee. Without the application fee, no application form will be accepted. Application fee varies according to the category of the students. Following points refers to the further details of application fee.
1. The registration fee will be Rs. 600/- for general category candidates and Rs. 300/- for SC/ST category candidates.
2. The payment of application fee can be done through credit card/debit card or net banking.
MP PAHUNT 2018 Exam Pattern
For getting higher marks in the examination, candidates must be aware of the exam pattern. Following points can refer for the detailed view of exam pattern.
1. The medium of the question paper will be provided in English and Hindi language.
2. The question paper will be having of Multiple Choice Questions.
3. The duration of the exam will be of 3 hours.
4. There will be a total number of 200 questions in the exam.
5. The total marks of exam will be 200 marks.
6. For each correct answer, one mark will be awarded.
7. There will be no provision for negative marking in the test.
Following table refers to the structure of the exam question paper.
Paper Subjects in exam No. of Question asked Maximum Marks
|Paper||Subjects in exam||No. of Question asked||Maximum Marks|
|Part A||Physics + Chemistry||50+50=100||50+50=100|
|Part B||Zoology + Botany||50+50=100||50+50=100|
MP PAHUNT 2018 Preparation Tips
1. Candidates should select best books & study material of best authors/publications.
2. Revision will be the key to success, so do revision daily.
3. Time management for each subject will help in covering all subjects.
4. Refer previous year question papers for better result.
5. Candidates should have the proper knowledge about the exam syllabus and exam pattern.
MP PAHUNT 2018 Admit Card
MP PAHUNT 2018 Admit card will be published before one or two weeks of the commencement of the entrance exam. Candidates must have to download their admit card by entering the registration number and date of birth. The admit card will be having of the exam details such as student’s personal and some instruction regarding the exam.
MP PAHUNT 2018 Result
MP PAHUNT 2018 result will be released on the official website of the education board, http://www.vyapam.nic.in/ in the month of August 2018. The result will be having the scores obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam. A combined merit list also released which includes the candidates of MP and outside candidates of MP will be published on the basis of result.
MP PAHUNT 2018 Counseling
MP PAHUNT 2018 counseling and seat allotment process will be organized online in different phases. The counseling will start after the announcement of result. Students must have to appear for the counseling process on the basis of merit list. At the time of document verification, if any document of the student will be found to be wrong then, admission of such candidate will be rejected.
Documents required at the time of counseling:
1. 10th class, 12th class Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate.
2. MP PAHUNT 2018 Admit Card & Rank Card.
3. Domicile Certificate.
4. Caste Certificate (if applicable).
5. ID Proof.
6. Passport size photograph (same as in application form).