Pearl Academy Admission 2018 is being conducted to offer UG, PG and other diploma courses. Every year, the academy organizes the exam in two cycles/stages, i.e. cycle-I in January and cycle-II in April. Through this exam, students will get their admission into various courses like fashion designing, product designing, interior designing, etc. Students must have to pass the written exam conducted by the university and the personal interview round to appear for the admission process. Pearl Academy Admission 2018 session will consist of 2 cycles. Final admission to PG, UG and Diploma courses which are offered by the Pearl Academy will be done on the basis of written test which would be followed by counseling and personal interview. The stage 1 written exam will be organized in around 27 cities in India.
- 1 Eligibility Criteria
- 2 Important Dates
- 3 Pearl Academy Application Form 2018
- 4 Pearl Academy Exam Pattern 2018
- 5 Pearl Academy Exam 2018 Preparation Tips
- 6 Pearl Academy Exam 2018 Syllabus
- 7 Pearl Academy Exam 2018 Admit Card
- 8 Pearl Academy Admission 2018 Result
- 9 Pearl Academy Admission 2018 Procedure
Before applying for the exam, candidates must have to check the eligibility criteria. Following points refers to the eligibility criteria for the entrance examination.
For 3/4 Year Undergraduate B.A. (Hons.): Candidates must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent from any government recognized board/university. Candidates must have passed the qualifying exam with minimum marks of 50% to eligible for the exam. Candidates those who are appearing for the final year exam are also eligible to apply.
For 2 Year PG Diploma: Candidates must be graduated in any stream from a government recognized university which is a necessary qualification for the PG diploma.
For 1 Year UG Diploma: Candidates must have passed 10, +2/appearing in Intermediate exam/equivalent board exam from any government recognized board.
Following table refers to the tentative dates of the examination. Candidates can refer the following table for their self awareness.
|Exam Process||Dates (Tentative)|
|Application form starting||4th week of October 2018|
|Last date of reception of application form||3rd week of January 2018|
|Publishing of admit card||4th week of January 2018|
|Exam & Personal Interview date||Last week of January 2018|
|Announcement of result||1st week of February 2018|
|Last date of fee payment without any failure||Last week of March 2018|
Pearl Academy Application Form 2018
For appearing in the exam, candidates must have to read the exam notification. Following are the main points to be noted, while filling up the application form.
- Candidates must have to fill up the application form through online mode from the official website.
- Candidates must have to fill all the mandatory details carefully in the application form.
- Candidates must have to upload their recent passport size photograph (size should be less than 1 MB and it must have to be in JPG format).
- Candidates must have to fill the two choices of college and course (only 1 choice for MA).
- As a final step of the application form, click on the final submission button to submit your details and application form.
After filling up the application form, candidates have to submit the payment before the closing date. No application will be accepted, without the payment of application fee.
- Application fee can be paid through a payment method of credit card/debit card or demand draft.
- Candidates must have to pay Rs. 1000/- .
- The demand draft must have to be sent in the favor of “Creative Arts Education Society” which will be payable at New Delhi.
Pearl Academy Exam Pattern 2018
For getting higher marks in the examination, candidates must have the adequate knowledge in the exam pattern. Following are the main points of exam pattern.
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
- There will be only Multiple Choice Type questions asked in the exam
- The medium of the question paper will be English only.
- The duration of the exam will vary according to the corresponding course.
- The total number of questions in the examination will vary according to the corresponding course.
- For each correct answer, one mark will be awarded.
Pearl Academy Exam 2018 Preparation Tips
- Candidates should select best books & study material of best authors/publications.
- Revision will be the key to success, so do revision daily.
- Time management for each subject will help in covering all subjects.
- Refer previous year question papers for better result.
- Candidates should have the proper knowledge about the exam syllabus and exam pattern.
Pearl Academy Exam 2018 Syllabus
GPT syllabus will be having of Quantitative ability, basic Mathematics, Logical reasoning, English language & Language Ability. The topics comprise in DAT are Design Ability, Power of Observation & Imagination, Communication Skills, Drawing, etc.
Pearl Academy Exam 2018 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to download the Pearl Academy Admission 2018 Admit card through the official website. The admit card will be available from 3rd week of January 2018 (tentatively). Admit card will also be send by the exam conducting authority on the given e-mail ID of the candidate. Candidates must have to enter the application number and Date of Birth to download the admit card.
Pearl Academy Admission 2018 Result
The Pearl Academy 2018 Results will be announced only through online mode and it can be viewed through the official website, https://pearlacademy.com/. The result will be published in the first week of February 2018. On the basis of the result declared of the candidates, a separate merit list will also be declared by the exam conducting authority to provide admissions. Candidates must have to take the printout of the result and should keep it for future references.
Pearl Academy Admission 2018 Procedure
Allotment of seats will be done on the basis of the merit list published by the exam conducting authority. A merit list will also be declared on the basis of the written exam and personal interview/studio test. A formal admission call letter will be sent to the candidates those who are selected for admission. Candidates must have to pay the admission fee to secure their allotted seats.
Documents required at the time of counseling process
- 10th/12th mark sheet
- Mark sheets of all semesters/years of qualifying exam
- Admit Card of PAAE 2018.
- Reservation certificate (if applicable).
- Medical certificate (if applicable).