Rajasthan Polytechnic 2018: Eligibility, Application, Results, Admission
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2018 admission process will be organized by the Directorate of Technical Education, Rajasthan. Applicants will not have to appear for any entrance examination for getting admission in to polytechnic courses. Rajasthan polytechnic 2018 admission will be provided on the basis of high school merit list. Candidates will get admission into various government and private polytechnic colleges in Rajasthan state which provides engineering and non- engineering diploma courses through this admission process. The registration for Rajasthan Polytechnic admission will be able to do till the 3rd week of June 2018. Candidates those who are interested can see the notifications and can also download the information brochure from the official website “www.hte.rajasthan.gov.in”.
Following are the eligibility criteria for applying to get admission in various courses.
Age Criteria: Candidate must have to be 15 Years of age at the time admission. There is no upper age limit for applying to get admission.
Qualification Criteria: Candidates must have to pass 10th standard or equivalent from any government recognized board. Candidates must have to qualify the above exam with Science and Mathematics as main subjects. Candidates must have to score 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
Following table refers to the tentative dates of admission process. Candidates can refer the table for their self awareness about the admission process.
|Admission process||Dates (expected)|
|Online Application||Last week of June 2018|
|Last date for form submission||3rd week of July 2018|
|Provisional Merit List Published||3rd week of July 2018|
|Document Upload||4th week of July 2018|
|Final Merit List Published||4th week of July 2018|
|First seat allotment counseling starting from||Last week of July 2018|
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2018 Application Form
Application forms will be issued through online from the last week of June 2018. The portal for applying will close on the 3rd week of June 2018. Candidates those who are interested can log on to the official website “www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in”. The online application form can be filled up by referring the following steps:
- Candidates have to log on to the official website and click on ‘New User’. Fill the mandatory details to generate a SSO Login ID and Password. Candidates have to note it down.
- After that login to the website by using the generated user ID and password and select the needed polytechnic course.
- Candidates will be redirected to a registration page in which candidates have to fill details such as personal details (name, parents’ name, date of birth, gender, etc.), and contact details (mobile number, email ID). After that click ‘Register for Online Application’.
- Finalizing the registration process, a unique ID will be generated and that will be sent via SMS to the registered mobile number. Candidates must have to keep this ID for future reference.
- Candidates must have to pay the application fee. They can do the payment via both offline and online mode. Candidates must have to select the suitable method for doing the payment fees and should have to save the receipt of transaction as proof of payment.
- After the fee payment, individuals must have to fill the details regarding their academic qualifications, address and bank information.
- For finalizing the registration process, candidates have to upload their necessary documents and submit the form after carefully verifying the details.
- Candidates must have to take the print out of the confirmation page generated for future reference.
Candidates those who are interested can register for Rajasthan Polytechnic 2018 via offline mode also. They can look up their nearest E-Mitra Kiosk center for the registration process and for doing the payment. The filled application form along with photocopies of mandatory documents is to be submitted to the Government Polytechnic College, Ajmer either in person or through Postal/ Courier.
Uploading of Documents
Candidates must have to upload the scanned copies of their documents and certificates as a proof of details entered while registering for Rajasthan Polytechnic 2018. The necessary documents to be uploaded are-
- Recent passport-sized photograph and signature of applicant
- Domicile certificate
- Mark sheet of secondary exam.
After submitting the application form, candidates have to pay the application fee. Without the payment of application fee, no application form will be accepted. The application fee for Rajasthan Polytechnic 2018 will be Rs. 300/- for the applicants of all categories and it will not be refunded under any case. The payment can be done via both online and offline mode. Candidates can do the payment through Debit card. They must refer to the guidelines, terms and conditions before doing the online payment. The payment can also be done via cash at any E-Mitra center.
After a few days of registration process, the admission providing authority will publish a provisional merit list through the official website. The provisional merit list will be published on the 3rd week of July 2018. After that, candidates those who are selected have to upload their documents through online mode. After the document upload process, the final merit list will be published on the 4th week of July 2018. The Rajasthan Polytechnic 2018 merit list will be prepared on the basis of 10th standard marks obtained by the candidates.
|Other Backward Class (OBC-NCL)||21%|
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2018 Admission
Candidates, those who are seeking to get admission in the various polytechnic institutions of the Rajasthan, have to appear for the Rajasthan Polytechnic counseling process. All information regarding the admission process will be published on the official website & on institutions site. Candidates must have to pay the admission fee of Rs. 4000 for appearing the counseling process. The documents will be verified at the time of counseling process. The seat allotment process will carried out in two rounds. The first seat allotment process will begin from the Last week of July 2018. After the completion of the seat allotment, candidates must have to report at the allotted institution & complete the admission formalities for ensuring their seat.
Documents required at the time of counseling
- 10th Class Mark sheet
- 10th Class Passing Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Residence certificate
- Domicile certificate