RPET 2018: Application, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates
Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test is organized in state level and the entrance examination is organized by Rajasthan Board of Technical Education for providing admission into B.Tech and B.E course in the various institutes and colleges situated in Rajasthan state. This exam is only organized for the candidates those who belongs to Rajasthan. The RPET 2018 Application Form 2018 will issue on the 1st week of March 2018 tentatively. Following details can be referred from this site i.e. Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, etc.
Before applying for the examination, candidates must have checked the eligibility criteria. Following are the eligibility criteria for various courses.
- Candidates must have to qualify 10+2 exam with a minimum of 45% from any government recognized University and for reserved category students the percentage of mark will be 40%.
- Candidates must have to pass Mathematics and Physics either Chemistry or Computer Science or Biology subjects in 12th exam.
- Candidate’s age must be within 26 years for applying for the entrance examination. There will be a 5 years relaxation for the reserved category candidates.
RPET 2018 Application Form
For appearing the examination, candidates must have to apply through online mode. The application form will be available from the official website of RPET 2018. The online application form filling process will start from March 2018 tentatively. Candidates have to fill the application form by providing their personal information. After the application submission process candidates have to pay the application fee as per the specified amount. The closing date of fill application form will be by the end of April 2018.
After the online registration process, candidates have to make the payment of application fee. Without the payment of application fee no application form will be accepted. The amount which candidates are paying will not be refunded at any case. Candidates can do the payment via E-challan. Candidates can do the payment in any bank which is nationalized. The Application Fee for the RPET 2018 will be Rs.800 and there will be no deduction in the application fee.
RPET 2018 Important Dates
Following table refers to the tentative dates of examination process. Candidates can refer this table for their self awareness.
|Exam process||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Starting Date of Application Form||first week of March 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||last week of March 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Fees||first week of April 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application Form||first week of April 2018|
|Admit Card releasing Date||third week of April 2018|
|RPET 2018 exam Date||first week of May 2018|
|Result announcement Date||last week of May 2018|
|Commencement of Counseling process||second week of June 2018|
RPET 2018 Exam Pattern
For getting higher marks in the examination, candidates must have the adequate knowledge in the exam pattern. Following are the main points of exam pattern.
- The time period allowed for the examination will 180 minutes.
- The exam will be having of three sections i.e. Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- The question paper will be having of 120 multiple type questions i.e. each sections carries 40 questions.
- One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking system in the examination.
RPET Admit Card 2018
After the registration process, candidates will get the admit card from the official website of RPET 2018. It will be mandatory thing to carry the admit card to the examination hall. Hall ticket for the examination will be sent via postal mode and candidates will get the hall ticket as per the address provided. The admit card for the examination will be issued on the third week of April 2018. Without a valid admit card no candidates will be allowed to enter in the examination hall. Candidates must have to carry a photo ID proof along with the admit card for the verification process. The verification of the candidate will be done before the exam. If anything found to be fabricated, then the candidate will be rejected from the examination.
RPET Preparation Tips 2018
- Candidates should select best books & study material of best authors/publications.
- Revision will be the key to success, so do revision daily.
- Time management for each subject will help in covering all subjects.
- Refer previous year question papers for better result.
- Candidates should have the proper knowledge about the exam syllabus and exam pattern.
RPET 2018 Result
After the examination, the result will be published in the official website of RPET 2018. Candidates can view their result by logging in to the official website, http://dte.rajasthan.gov.in/. The result will be released in the month of June (tentatively) by the exam conducting authority. Candidates must have to download their score card from the official website and have to take the printout for further admission process.
RPET 2018 counseling process
The counseling process will start after the announcement of result. Candidates must have to appear for the counseling process for getting admission. Candidates must have to bring all the original documents and required amount of counseling fee. The admission will be done according to the marks obtained in the entrance examination. Following are the mandatory documents to be provided at the time of counseling.
Documents required at the time of counseling
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Category Certificate