RUET 2018: Eligibility, Application, Admit Card, Results, Admission
The RUET stands for the Rama University Entrance Test. The exam is organized in national level. It is a generalized aptitude test for providing admission into Graduate, Post Graduate, and Ph.D. There will be no direct admission given without appearing for the examination. RUET 2018 will tentatively be held on April 2018 for U.G programs and June 2018 for P.G & PhD programs. The exam is organized as offline i.e. pen and paper based mode test. The exam will comprise of three different sections i.e.
- Section A – General English
- Section B – General Knowledge and Numerical Ability
- Section C – Subject Ability
RUET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the examination, candidates must have checked for the eligibility criteria. Following are the eligibility criteria for the examination.
- For doing UG Program: Candidates must have to pass 10, +2 from a government recognized State Board of Education or Central Board of Education or equivalent with a minimum of 50% Marks.
- For doing PG Program: Candidates must possess a 3-years graduation degree from any government recognized university or institute with a minimum of 50% Marks.
- For doing PhD Program: Candidates must possess a Master Degree in Subject applied for PhD Program from any government recognized university or institute with a minimum of 55% Marks.
- There will be no age provision for attending for the examination.
RUET 2018 Exam Important Dates
Following table refers to the tentative exam dates. Candidates can refer this table for their needful information.
|RUET 2018 Exam process||Dates (Tentative)|
|RUET 2018 Application Form Releasing||January, 2018|
|Last date of Submission of Application Form without any dues||3rd week of April 2018
3rd week of May 2018
|Admit Card Releasing||2nd week of April 2018
Last week of May 2018
|RUET 2018 Exam Dates||UG – April 22, 2018
PG & PhD –
|Announcement of RUET Result||Last week of May 2018
2nd week June 2018
RUET 2018 Application Form
Candidates can do the registration process by both online offline methods. Candidates those who are going to apply via online mode have to visit the official website.
The above mentioned link will redirect to the official web page of Rama University. Candidates have to register with their valid email address and phone number. Candidates will get the Log in ID and unique password in their mail address. Candidates those who are applying via offline mode will be able to download the application form from the official website. After filling up the application form candidates have to send the same to the below mentioned address.
The Entrance Cell,
Rama Medical College Campus,
(U.P.) 209 217
RUET 2018 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to get the admit card both via offline and online mode. Candidates those who have applied through online mode have to visit the official website of the Rama University. Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official portal by providing the unique Email ID and Password. Candidates those who have applied via offline mode will get the admit card through postal mode. The information in the admit card will be having of name of candidate, address, date of birth, name of examination, address of examination center, candidate’s photograph and signature etc. Candidates must have to carry a photo Identity card for the verification process. . Candidates have to produce the admit card at the examination centre. In case any of failure takes place candidates will not be allowed to enter into the exam hall. Also candidates must note the time and venue of the examination carefully.
RUET 2018 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be organized in offline mode i.e. pen and paper based test.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours for UG&PG
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hours for PhD course.
- The exam will be of three parts i.e. first two parts will be common for all and third part will be related to the applied study program.
- There will be 40 questions from the first two sections and remaining 80 questions will be asked from the related subject.
- The total mark of the examination will be 120 marks.
- One mark will be awarded for each Wright answer.
- There will be no negative marking scheme in the examination.
- The three parts of the exam are as follows.
- a) General English
- b) General Knowledge and Numerical Ability
- c) Subject Ability
RUET 2018 Result
After the examination, the exam conducting authority will announce the result. The result will be expected to release on last week of May 2018 for UG course and First week of June 2018 for PhD programs. The result will be published through the official website of the university. Candidates will be able to view their result by providing their unique E-mail ID and password. It will be a mandatory thing to download and take the print of the score card of the examination for the further admission process.
RUET 2018 Counseling Process
The counseling process will start after the announcement of result. Candidates must have to appear for the counseling process for getting admission. Candidates must have to bring all the original documents for the document verification process. The admission will be done according to the rank obtained in the entrance examination. Candidates those who are shortlisted have to attend the counseling process for getting the merit wise seat. Following are the original documents required at the time of counseling.
- Class 10th Mark-sheet or equivalent examination certificate & marks sheet.
- Class 12th Certificate or equivalent examination certificate & marks sheet.
- Graduation Certificate and mark-sheet as per eligibility of the program applied
- Character certificate from school /college from where applicant passed out last
- Reserved category proof / certificate issued by competent authority.
- Income certificate as per the norms
- Transfer certificate issued by school or college where applicant passed qualifying exam
- Migration certificate released by last attended college / institution / university