RULET 2018: Eligibility, Important Dates, Admit Card, Results
RULET stands for Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test which is organized every year via Rajasthan University. The motive of the RULET examination is to invite candidates to apply for the competitive examination. Those who have planned to take admission in the Rajasthan University are required to go through the RULET 2018 examination and if passed the test, then he/she can go for the Law course. University of Rajasthan will try to pick up the capable, skilled and intelligent candidates for law course. For checking all these qualities, university conducts the RULET entrance test. Through this way, qualified candidate will be able to achieve the seat and then can continue with the law course. Those candidates, who are seeking for the admission in the Rajasthan University must have to prepare well and qualify the exam.
The candidates those who are interested need to satisfy the eligibility criteria assigned by the exam conducting authority to appear for RULET 2018 entrance exam. The candidates must have to check the eligibility criteria before proceeding for the registration process.
Following are the mentioned eligibility criteria to appear for the RULET exam:
- The applicants should have passed 10+2 from any government recognized board of education.
- For General category applicants, the minimum marks will be 50% in aggregate in 12th class.
- For reserved category (SC/ST) Candidates, the minimum marks will be reduced to 45% in aggregate in 12th class.
- Candidates those who are appearing for class 12 can also appear for RULET 2018 exam.
- The upper age limit for the candidates will be 21 years on as July 2016.
- RULET 2018 application form will be available online on the official website of Rajasthan University (www.uniraj.ac.in).
- The registration process of the application form will start from April 2018 and it will continue till May last week 2018.
The below mentioned are the following steps to be followed by the candidates while filling up the application form:
- Candidates must have to visit the official link given above and download the application form for the registration process.
- The applicants must have to fill all the mandatory details of the application form by using a blue/black ball pen. The mandatory details such as Personal, academic qualification and communication address to be filled correctly by the applicants.
- Once the application form is filled up, the applicant must have to pay the application form fee of Rs.2000/-.
- The application fee to be paid through DD which is made by any nationalized bank in favor of ‘Convener, RULET, University of Rajasthan,’ payable at Jaipur. The applicants must have to write their name on the back of the DD.
Candidates must have to submit the application form along with the DD in the following address:
Dr. Prahlad Raj
Convener, RULET 2017
Department of Law, University of Rajasthan(Near FYLC Building)
RULET 2018 Exam important dates
RULET 2018 exam dates have been announced as follows. Candidates those who are interested can go through the important dates of the exam. The registration process will start from the first week of April 2018. The exams will be in the month of May 2017. The actual dates have not been announced yet by the exam authority. But the tentative schedule has been announced.
The following are the important dates of exam mentioned (tentative):
|Exam process||Dates (tentative)|
|Online official notification||April2017|
|Application form process starts||April2017|
|Application form end dates||May2017|
|Rulet Entrance exam date||May2017|
|Date of GD and PI||May2017|
RULET 2018 Exam Pattern
RULET 2017 exam will be conducted in the month of May 2017. Below mentioned is the exam pattern which must be followed by the interested candidates those who are applying for the entrance test.
- The question paper will be having a total number of 200 objective type MCQ pattern questions.
- The duration of the exam will be 120 minutes.
- The medium of the question paper will be in English only.
- For each correct answer, candidates will be awarded with 1 mark and there will be no negative mark for wrong answer.
- The question paper will be having 5 topics like Language Ability, General Knowledge, General Science, Legal Reasoning, Social studies.
Following are the detailed pattern of the questions asked in the exam and its marks distribution.
|SUBJECTS in the examination||No of questions asked and corresponding mark|
|Language Ability||50 questions for 50 marks|
|General Knowledge||30 to 40 for 30 marks|
|General Science||30 to 40 for 30 marks|
|Legal Reasoning||30 to 40 for 30 marks|
|Social Studies||30 to 40 for 30 marks|
RULET Admit Card
The admit card will be published two weeks prior to the examination. For getting the admit card, make use of the official website of the Rajasthan university. Those who are appearing in the examination must have downloaded the call letter. Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the examination without the admit card so candidates must have to carry it for sure. Candidates are required to download the admit card from the official website after the releasing of admit card.
RULET 2018 Answer Key Download
As soon as you are done with the RULET 2018 examination, you can find the answer sheet through official website in 3 to 4 days. By making use of the answer key, candidates will get the idea of their scores. Thus, candidates must have to use the answer key from the official website in order to seek appropriate details and info.
RULET 2018 Result
The results of RULET 2018 assumed to release in the month of June. The results will be based purely on written test, Personal interview as well as Group Discussion. The result will be officially published in the official website of Rajasthan university, http://uniraj.ac.in/.
RULET 2018 Counseling
The RULET 2018 counseling will take place after the results are announced; Candidates those who are shortlisted will be called for GD and Viva. Selected candidates must have to carry their official original documents to appear for the counseling. After the RULET 2018 counseling process, a merit list will be published as a final result. Seats will be allotted according to the merit list only.