Tripura JEE 2018: Eligibility, Application, Exam Dates, Results
Tripura JEE 2018(Tripura Joint Entrance Examination) is organized by the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination for providing admission into various undergraduate engineering, agriculture, veterinary, fisheries and other professional degree courses. The Tripura JEE exam is usually organized in four different stages i.e. each stage is held at a time. The total number of seats available for admission is 220 seats. Candidates can apply for the examination both via offline and online mode. The exam will be tentatively held on April 2018. The exam will be conducted via offline mode i.e. pen and paper based mode.
Tripura JEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the exam, candidates must have to check the eligibility criteria. For the acceptance of application form, candidates must have to meet the required eligibility criteria as prescribed by the university.
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen and should have to be a Permanent Resident of Tripura.
- If the candidate does not belong to Tripura, his/her parents must have been living in the state of Tripura for not less than 10 years.
- Candidates must have to qualify the 10, +2 from Tripura Board of Secondary Education/CBSE/ or any equivalent board with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology as main subjects.
- Candidates those who have passed and those who are going to appear in the higher secondary examination conducted by Tripura Board of Secondary Education/Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent board will be eligible to apply for the exam.
- Candidates whose parents are All India Services Officers in Manipur- Tripura Cadre will be able to appear for the exam without having been a resident too.
- The above mentioned relaxation is also applicable incase of the children whose parents are the employees of the State Government posted outside Tripura. They too can appear for the exam irrespective of their prior stay in Tripura.
- Candidates whose parents have been Ex-Servicemen are also eligible to appear for TRIPURA JEE 2018 provided that either candidate or his/her parents must have been living in Tripura continuously for not less than 5 years.
Tripura JEE 2018 Application Form
Candidates those who wish to appear for the examination have to submit the application form for the examination. The application form can be obtained both via offline and online. Candidates can download the application form from the official website. Candidates have to submit the application form before the closing date. The application form can be obtained in three ways i.e.
Through the exam counter – Candidates will be able to get the Application Form & Prospectus of TRIPURA JEE 2018 from the main office of Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE), Agartala, and PIN-799001 by paying Rs.100 in cash. The application form can also be collected from different colleges in Tripura on all working days by making payment of Rs.100/- in cash.
Colleges which are providing the exam application form.
- Govt. Degree College, Dharmanagar
- R.K. Mahavidyalaya, Kailashahar
- D.D. Memorial College, Khowai
- Iswar Chandra V id y a sagar College, Belonia
- N.S. Mahavidyalaya, Udaipur
- Dhalai District Polytechnic, Ambassa
Through postal mode – Candidates will also be able to get the Application Form & Prospectus by postal request from the office of TRIPURA BOARD OF JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION by forwarding a Postal Order of Rs.100/- per form in favor of Tripura Board Of Joint Entrance Examination, which is payable at Agartala Head Post Office.
Via online mode – Candidates will also be able to download the application form from the official website i.e. www.tbjee.nic.in as soon as it is updated on the official website.
Candidates must have to deposit their examination fees through challan, supplied along with form, from any Branch of State Bank of India. Then only the application form will be accepted.
The examination fees for different community candidates are mentioned in the following table.
|SC & ST||300|
|BPL SC & ST||200|
Tripura JEE Admit Card 2018
TRIPURA JEE 2018 Admit Card will be issued by the authorities through India Post (Agartala Head P.O.), Tripura from March 27, 2018 onwards. Admit card will contain details such as Name, Roll Number, photograph, signature, examination schedule & examination centre details. Candidates have to show the admit card at the examination centre. Candidates must have to carry a valid photo ID proof along with the admit card for the candidate verification process. Also candidates must note down the time and venue of the examination carefully.
Tripura JEE Exam Pattern 2018
For getting higher marks in the examination, candidates must have the adequate knowledge in the exam pattern. Following table refers to the main points of exam pattern.
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Number of Questions||50 compulsory questions per subject|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
|Sections in Paper||4 subjects|
There will be no negative marking scheme in the examination.
Tripura JEE 2018 Result
After the Tripura JEE 2018 examination, the exam conducting authority will publish the result. The result will be expected to release on first week of June 2018. The result will be released through the official website of the university, http://tsu.trp.nic.in/. Cut off mark and merit list will also be issued along with the result. Based on the merit list only, the university will select the candidates for further admission process. Candidates will be able to view their result by providing their register number. It will be a necessary thing to download and take the print of the score card of the examination for the further admission process.
Tripura JEE 2018 counseling
After publishing the result, candidates will be called for the counseling process. Candidates must have to appear for the counseling process for completing the admission process. It will be a mandatory thing to carry all the original documents for the document verification process at the time of counseling.
Documents requires at the time of counseling –
- Permanent Residence of Tripura Certificate (PRTC)
- Admit Card Tripura JEE 2018
- Mark Sheet of Class XII
- Attested copies of mark sheet of Class XII has to be submitted
- Category certificate (if applicable)