UAPMT 2018: Application, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Counselling
Uttarakhand Ayurveda University conducts the Uttarakhand Ayurveda Pre Medical Test (UAPMT 2018) for providing admission to UG courses such as BAMS, BHMS and BUMS. UAPMT will be a gateway for getting admission to various Ayurvedic institutions of the State. Uttarakhand Ayurved University was entrenched by the Government of Uttarakhand under Uttarakhand Ayurved University Act, 2009 for the motive of making sure, effective and systematic instructions, teaching, training, research and development in ayurved. After the establishment of Uttarakhand State from Uttar Pradesh various attempts have been made by state government to bring socio-economic modulation in this backward state with difficult geographical conditions. In spite of its economic backwardness state will be enriched with its vivid flora and fauna and will be popular specifically for vast potential of high altitude medicinal plants and herbs.
UAPMT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the exam, candidates must have to check the eligibility criteria. Following points refers to the eligibility criteria for the entrance examination.
- Candidates those who are interested must have to pass the 12th standard in science stream from the concerned State Governments and Education boards.
- The minimum marks required in the qualifying examination will be 50% aggregate.
- The necessary required subjects that students must have to pass are physics, chemistry and biology.
- The age limit of the candidates those who are going to apply must be 17 years as on or before 31st December 2018.
UAPMT Participating Colleges
- Rishikul University Campus, Haridwar
- Gurukul University Campus, Haridwar
- Uttaranchal Ayurvedic College, Dehradun
- Himalayiya Ayurvedic College, Dehradun
- Patanjali Ayurvedic College, Haridwar
- Chandola Homoeopathic College, Udhamsingh Nagar
- Quadra Institute of Ayurveda, Roorkee
- Param Himalaya Homoeopathic Medical College, Dehradun
- Uttaranchal Unani Medical College, Haridwar
- Uttarakhand Ayurved University, Dehradun
- Om Ayurvedic College
UAPMT 2018 Exam Dates
Following table refers to the tentative dates of the examination. Candidates can refer the following table for their self awareness.
|Application form availability at post office/starting of selling application form||2nd week of January 2018|
|Closing date of Application form||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form at university||4th week of April 2018|
|Admit card availability||2nd week of May 2018|
|Exam date||4th week of May 2018|
|Result Announcement date||Last week of May 2018|
UAPMT Application Form 2018
For appearing in the exam, candidates must have to read the exam notification. Following are the main points to be noted, while filling up the application form.
- UAPMT 2018 application form will be available from a nearby post office.
- The forms will be published in the 2nd week of January 2018
- After filling the application form, candidates must have to send it to the University address.
- The application forms have to be sent via speed post before the closing date.
- The last date to submit the application form without any failure at the university will be the last week April 2018.
- Candidates must have to take a printout of the completed application form and keep it safe.
After filling up the application form, candidates have to submit the payment before the closing date. No application will be accepted, without the payment of application fee.
- The application fee will be Rs 3500/- for the General and OBC category students.
- For SC/ST/PH category students, the application fee will be Rs. 2500/-.
- Application fee can be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favor of UAU, Dehradun.
UAPMT 2018 Exam Pattern
For getting higher marks in the examination, candidates must have the adequate knowledge in the exam pattern. Following are the main points of exam pattern.
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
- There will be only Multiple Choice Type questions asked in the exam
- The medium of the question paper will be English & Hindi
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- There will be a total number of 200 questions asked in the examination.
- Each section of the examination will comprise of 50 questions.
- For each correct answer, one mark will be awarded.
- There will be no negative marking system in the examination.
|Subjects in exam||No. of Questions|
UAPMT Admit Card 2018
The admit card will be published by the University before few days of the entrance examination. UAPMT 2018 Admit card can be able to download from the official website by online method. The Admit card will be having of details such as exam related information such as exam venue, exam date & day, time of exam.
UAPMT 2018 Preparation Tips
- Candidates should select best books & study material of best authors/publications.
- Revision will be the key to success, so do revision daily.
- Time management for each subject will help in covering all subjects.
- Refer previous year question papers for better result.
- Candidates should have the proper knowledge about the exam syllabus and exam pattern.
UAPMT 2018 Result
UAPMT result 2018 will be announced in the last week of May 2018. On the basis of written test, a merit list will also be published. The score card will be posted to each candidate via postal mode. The UAPMT 2018 counseling process will be organized on the basis of scores obtained in the entrance exam.
UAPMT 2018 Seat Reservation
The seat reservation for the candidates living in Uttarakhand state will be as follows:
- For SC category – 19%
- For OBC Category – 14%
- For St category – 4%
UAPMT 2018 Counseling Process
Students those who are qualified in entrance test will be called for the counseling process round. The UAPMT 2018 counseling process will be held in a maximum of 5 rounds. It will be necessary for the candidates to attend the counseling process in order to get admission in institutions.
Documents required at the time of counseling process:
- 10th/12th mark sheet
- Mark sheets of all semesters/years of qualifying exam
- Admit Card of UAPMT 2018.
- Reservation certificate
- Medical certificate