UPCPMT 2018: Registration, Syllabus, Pattern, Exam Date, Result
Pre medical test is the need of today. When the word comes for Pre Medical test, the demand is for UPCPMT 2018. The full form of it is Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test which is a state level medical entrance exam. It is a popular exam in Uttar Pradesh for admission in medical courses such as BAMS , BUMS, and BHMS. Admission into MBBS and BDS courses will be done through NEET. UPCPMT is conducted by Dr. Ram Monahar Lohiya University , Awadh. This exam will help the students to take admission in various government and private medical colleges of Uttar Pradesh. A complete information of UPCPMT regarding its admission menu, exam dates, eligibility criteria, pattern of examination and all important data are provided for the students.
UPCPMT Important Dates 2018
|Starting of online registration||2nd week of March 2018|
|Last date to submit||3rd week of April 2018|
|Admit card start available from||2nd week of May 2018|
|Exam date||3rd week of may 2018|
|Result Announced||1st week of June 2018|
|Counseling Begins||4th week of June 2018|
- Domicile Requirement: A candidate must be UP domiciled or passed/appearing the 10th and 12th examination from UP state.
- Age Criteria: The candidate’s age should be 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates those qualifying in 10+2 or any equivalent exam from recognized board are eligible.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass their qualifying exam in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain at least 50% (for General/OBC) and 40% in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing candidates can also apply.
UPCPMT 2018 Application Form
Application form for UPCPMT can fill only through online mode. Candidates can check the online website and they can fill the form directly through website. Application form will not be provided by post or in person. Application form for UPCPMT 2018 can available from second week of March 2018 . So students must wanted to fill the application form third week of April 2018. And also candidates must wanted to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and right hand thumb impression. Candidates must wanted to keep the hard copy of filled-in application form for further use.
Application Fee Details
- Application fee can be paid through online as well as offline mode.
- The application fee for General/OBC is RS 1400/- and for reserved categories (SC/ST), the fee is Rs 750/-
- The fee can be paid through Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking/e-Challan in any State Bank of India.
- The application fee is non-refundable
UPCPMT Exam Pattern 2018
There we can see the details about UPCPMT exam like number of questions, duration of exam, type of questions, negative marking and marking scheme these are the different details. In the case of number of questions: there will be total 200 questions in the exam.50 question from each section . In the case of Duration of exam: The question paper will be of three hours. In the case of type of questions: Objective type questions will be asked in the exam. And also negative marking: there will be no negative marking and marking scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
|Subjects||Marks||Number of Questions|
Over all one has to tackle 200 questions. This 200 question will be divided in to four different subjects. 1. Botany 2.Chemistry 3. Physics 4. Zoology and every subjects will carry 50 marks. Correct answers will carry 1 mark and incorrect answer will deduct 1 mark .Then we have an option to complete our exam either in English or in the regional language Hindi. The paper will be divided in to two section : The first part will be having questions from Chemistry and Physics and the second part will have questions from Zoology and Botany.This will make the applicants feel in ease for opting the questions.
Courses Offered on the basis of this exam.
- AMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
- BHMS – Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery
- MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- BUMS – Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery
UPCPMT Admit card 2018
Through website candidates can easily download the UPCPMT 2018 admit card in the 2nd week of may 2018. Admit card will contain details about exam date, center and venue. Without admit card candidate will not allowed in the examination hall.
UPCPMT Result 2018
The result about UPCPMT 2018 will be prepared on the basis of the marks that the candidates will obtain from the entrance exam. Based on result, merit list will be prepared of the eligible candidates. Candidates can check their list on the website in the first week of June 2018.A better future is waiting for you. Just check your result as when the other candidates go for different admission. An atmost information along with other details.
UPCPMT 2018 Counseling
Counseling details of UPCPMT will be provided for the candidates with announcement of the result in June 2018. Here a variety of choice for different courses and application for admission is offered to applicants and can get chosen themselves on the basis of scores scored by the candidates in the entrance test. The admission will be categorized accordingly.