VMOU 2018: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admission
VMOU 2018 entrance exam will be carried out by the Vardhman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU). It’s a university level entrance exam which provides admission to various Under Graduate (UG), Post Graduate (PG), Diploma and other Certification Courses. Various courses are provided under each stream such as Science, Arts, Computer Application, Management and etc. VMOU is located at Kota, in Rajasthan. Detail such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application fee, Selection process and online Application process given below.
- Under Graduate (UG) Courses:
- Post Graduate (PG) Courses:
VMOU Notification 2018
The upcoming notifications of VMOU 2018 will be available in the official web portal of VMOU site. Candidates are always advised to continuously monitor to the official web portal to get daily updates. The official web site of VMOU is www.vmou.ac.in
VMOU Organizing Authority 2018
The VMOU 2018 Admission is carried out by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) in every year. After the announcement of notification, candidates can get to know more information about the exam and pattern. All the rules and regulations are maintained by the conducting authority itself.
VMOU Important Dates 2018
Here provides the tentative dates of VMOU Admission Procedure. The Dates may get changed according to the final decision of main conducting authority.
|Commencement of Application||January 2018, 2nd Week|
|Last date of Submission of Application form||February 2018, 2nd Week|
|Admit card Release||May 2018, 1st Week|
|VMOU 2018 Exam date||May 2018, 4th Week|
|Result Declaration||June 2018, before Last week|
|Counseling process starts on||June 2018|
VMOU Application Form 2018
Candidates who wish to seek admission for various courses under VMOU, first needs to apply their self. The application form will be available in the official web site of VMOU.
- VMOU application form will be available both in online and offline mode.
- The application process will be start by 2nd week of January 2018.
- Candidates can apply online by logging into the official web site of VMOU.
- While filling up the application form candidates needs to enter their personal details, educational details, scanned copies of recent passport size photograph digital signature and etc.
- After the fill up process, candidates have to make their payment via online or offline mode.
- For future reference candidates are advised to take a print out of the submitted application form.
- Candidates can also apply for VMOU through offline mode, by collecting the application form from Regional Centres of VMOU. Only after paying the application fee in advance.
- After filling up the offline form, candidates needs to sent the filled application form along with the application fee receipt to the address provided by the conducting authority.
The application fee of VMOU Admission 2018 is different based on the courses selected by the candidate. The MBA Entrance Exam fee is Rs. 1000/-. While the Form fee is Rs.100/-.
The application fee can be paid via both online and offline mode.
- For Online mode, candidate can choose;
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking
- E – Mitra KIOSK
- For Offline mode, fee can be remitted via;
- Bank Challan
VMOU 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates whom are appearing for the VMOU 2018 must hold their basic essential Qualification for each of programme separately. The Eligibility Criteria for Each Section of Under graduate and Post graduate programmes are;
No Maximum age limit is specified by the Vardhman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU). Candidates can go through the guidelines provided by the university, before applying for VMOU admission 2018 entrance exam.
VMOU Exam Pattern 2018
Exam pattern provides an overall view about, how the examination is carried out in every year. The pattern will be changed according to the course for which the candidate is applied for. The examination pattern of Management course under VMOU admission 2018 is as follows;
- Mode of Exam: The Entrance Exam is carried out in offline mode i.e, pen – paper based test.
- Medium of Language: The question paper will be in both English and Hindi Language.
- Type of Questions: All the questions will be of multiple choice objective type questions.
- No of Questions: There will be 100 questions in total and 25 questions will be asked from each section separately.
- Duration of Exam: The total duration of VMOU examination is 2 hours i.e, 120 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer carries a +1 mark.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision for negative marking in VMOU 2018.
- Total Marks: Maximum mark that can be carried by a candidate is 100.
VMOU Syllabus 2018
The syllabus of exam will be changed according to the course for which the candidate is applied for. Syllabus oriented studies will bring up the candidate to score more in entrance examination. Basically the Management question paper will consist of questions from various areas such as;
- Data Interpretation (25 Ques.)
- Numerical Ability (25 Ques.)
- Logical Reasoning (25 Ques.)
- Reading Comprehension (25 Ques.)
VMOU Admit Card 2018
The Admit card for VMOU 2018 Entrance Exam will be made available form may 1st week of 2018 on wards through online mode. Candidates can download their admit card from the respective web portal of VMOU. The admit card will consists of necessary information such as Register Number, Exam Date, Exam time, Exam Venue, Candidate Name and etc. In case of loss of admit card candidates are not allowed to enter in to the exam hall. Candidates can check daily updates from the site.
VMOU 2018 Result
The result of VMOU Admission 2018 Entrance Examination will be published during the final week of June 2018. Candidates can check their result from the VMOU web portal and download the rank card. Qualified candidates can seek admission under VMOU. The conducting authority itself will generate a separate merit list for the qualified candidates. They will be further called for the Counseling process by the university.
VMOU Counseling 2018
The Counseling process will also be started in the month of June 2018, qualified candidates will be called for process and they can fill up the desired choice of course. All the candidates need to remit the Counseling fee. It will be decided and announced by the authority itself. After the Counseling process, the seats will be allocated for eligible candidates mainly based on the performance of the candidates in the VMOU Entrance Examination 2018.