Vignan’s Scholastic Test (VSAT) 2019 is a national level entrance examination, conducted by the Vignan’s University. VSAT examination is carried out in every year for admission to their Bachelor in Technology (B-Tech) courses. The eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Exam Dates and other important dates and notifications are available in this article. Candidates can apply for VSAT 2019 through the official website of Vignan’s University. The admissions are carried through JEE Main and EAMCET. VSAT qualified candidates can get admission to B-Tech courses for the academic year of 2019-2020.
VSAT Notifications 2019
The notifications of VSAT 2019 are available throughout. Here provides tentative dates of all information. Candidates are requested to continuously monitor the official web portal for further information and to get access to important events.
VSAT Organizing Authority
The Vignan’s Scholastic Tests are conducted by Vignan’s University in every year. All the notifications are published by Vignan’s authority in their official web portal. Actual information’s, rules and regulations are published and maintained by Vignan’s test conducting Authority.
VSAT 2019 Exam Dates
The Tentative dates of VSAT 2019 are provided here. Candidates are advised to continuously monitor the official web portal for new updates of VSAT. The dates may get change according to the final decision of exam conducting authority.
|Registration starts on||November 2019, 2nd week|
|Registration ends on||April 2019, 2nd week|
|Availability of Admit card||April 2019, 3rd week|
|VSAT 2019 Exam on||April 2019, final week|
|Result Announcement||May 2019, 1st week|
|Counselling starts on||May 2019, 2nd week|
VSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Here provides the basic eligibility criteria needed by the candidates in order to apply for VSAT 2019. Candidates are always advised to check their eligibility criteria before applying for VSAT. The basic eligibility is as follow:
- Basic Eligibility: The candidates applying for VSAT should possess their Plus Two or equivalent intermediate degree with a minimum aggregate of marks from PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) Subjects. 10+2 Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for VSAT 2019.
- Qualifying Marks: The minimum marks required to apply for VSAT is 60% from intermediate course or Plus Two.
The age limit for candidates to apply for VSAT Examination 2019 is 20 years i.e; the candidates must have been born on or after 1998, July 1st.
VSAT Exam Pattern 2019
The VSAT Entrance Examination common pattern is as follows; it may get change i.e, syllabus, no of questions, marking schemes, cut off marks and etc according to the final decision of conducting authority of VSAT 2019.
- Medium of Language: The question paper will be asked only in English language, which will be acceptable for candidates from anywhere within India.
- Mode of Exam: The VSAT examination is conducted through online mode.
- Type of Questions: All the questions will be of multiple type objective type questions from plus two levels.
- No of questions: There will be total of 120 questions asked from various subjects, where each of these subjects carries 30 marks each i.e, in total 120 marks.
- English (Including Grammar or Aptitude)
- Mathematics and
- For B-Tech course the questions are mainly asked from PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) subjects along with English.
- For other B-Tech courses such as Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Biomedical/ Food technology etc courses the questions will be asked from PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects along with English.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of VSAT entrance examination is 3 hours i.e, 180 minutes in total.
- Marking scheme: One mark is awarded for each correct answer, attended by the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking scheme for VSAT 2019 Examination. So the candidates need not to worry about losing of marks, while answering for doubtful questions.
VSAT Application Form 2019
All the candidates are requested to check their eligibility criteria, before applying for VSAT 2019 university level entrance examination. The application can be filled both in online and offline mode.
- Candidates can login into VSAT official website for filling up the application form via online mode.
- Candidates can also fill up the application form via offline. The application form for offline process will be available only after the payment of application fee as Demand Draft (DD). After that, the application form will be made available from;
- By post from University of Vignan’s.
- From Vignan’s schools and colleges.
- From Indian Bank branches at Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates can otherwise download from the official website of VSAT 2019.
- After filling up all the essential information’s, the candidates are advised to send the application form along with the Demand Draft (DD) which has been paid to the following address;
Dean – Admissions,Vignan’s University
Vadlamudi, Guntur – 522213 (Andhra Pradesh)
- Candidates are also advised to take copy of all the documents for further procedures or for any other clarifications, before posting it to Vignan’s University.
The application fee for VSAT 2019 is Rs.1000/-. All candidates are advised pay their fees before the last date through Demand Draft (DD) in favour of “Vignan’s University” payable at Guntur.
VSAT 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for VSAT 2019 will consist of questions from basic plus two levels i.e, questions from subjects;
VSAT Admit Card 2019
The admit card for VSAT 2019 examination will be made available during April 2019, 3rd week. All the candidates are requested to download their admit card for further process of VSAT 2019. Admit card contains necessary information such as candidates name, registration number, exam date, exam time, examination centre and other details. In case of loss of admit card candidates are not allowed to enter into the examination hall.
VSAT 2019 Result
The result of VSAT 2019 will be made available during 1st week May 2019. Candidates can check their scores and whether they are qualified or not by entering their details. The candidates with marks greater than the cut off marks specified by the candidates conducting authority are considered as qualifying candidates. The conducting authority of VSAT 2019 will prepare the merit list of candidates. The Qualified candidates are called for counselling process during 2nd week of May 2019.
VSAT Counselling 2019
The counselling processes are carried out by VSAT conducting authority during 2nd week of May 2019. The date, time and venue of the counselling process will be published in their official web portal, so that candidates are advised to continuously monitor to their website. After publishing dates of counselling process, candidate needs to appear on the allocated time. At the time of counselling all documents of the candidates will be verified, so the candidates must have to bring all their original documents and certificates at the time of counselling.