The commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala has commenced the first phase of allotment for admission to PG Pharmacy courses.
All the candidates who wish to apply for the same can now head over to the official website of CEE (www.cee-kerala.org) and follow the instructions there.
The process of set allotment will be purely based on the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test or GPAT 2017. If you have secured a descent score in GPAT then you can expect allotment this year. GPAT is a national level examination conducted by AICTE under the supervision of MHRD, Government of India.
How to Register Options for MPharm. First Allotment
- First of all head over to the official website.
- Now click on the link MPharm. 2017 candidate portal.
- Enter the application number ad password.
- Download the data sheet.
- Click on the option registration link.
- Select the required options from the list.
- Click on Submit button and you’re done.
Note: The deadline for registration is 23rd July 2017 at 5 PM.
Those candidates whose candidature is withheld due to defective application need to upload the required documents by 21st July 2017.